Talisman for good health/strength

I would like to get a talisman for health or stength.

Is it possible to draw on a talisman for strength/energy when you are just physically/mentally exhausted. Like if you are taking care of a sick parent or kid and you also have a day job you have to go to, and, on and on

Would a talisman also be able to help with headaches?

Does anyone know if that above is possible:

Is it possible to draw on a talisman for strength/energy when you are just physically/mentally exhausted. Like if you are taking care of a sick parent or kid and you also have a day job you have to go to, and, on and on

Just find an entity that is good to work with for health and healing, trust me it will work quite well.

1 Like

So would I look for a Saint known for healing or maybe an Angel.
Or should I be expanding my net.
Is there some sort of directory of healing spirits.

Thanks for answering. I appreciate it.

Hiya OP! The answer to both of your questions is- yes! What you’re talking about sounds like a passive single-spell battery talisman that accumulates health/healing energy and dispenses it to you via touch. There are a lot of instructions on how to make a simple health generator talisman, if not here, then elsewhere in the Internet/psionic forums or books. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You could use which ever “archy” you wish weather angelic/demonic or spirit… It will all link through the spell I gave you. I have several consecrated to demons and a few to the Loa, so I know this is a versatile binding ritual.

1 Like

Outstanding people, thank you for your help.

I am working on a Damon Brand method of connecting to an Archangel right now, so I should be able to put some sort of ritual together that will work in the very near future.

1 Like