Taking Down Pedogate - Operation Hera

Hera approves.

11 Likes

Things continue to go from bad to worse for the global network of child abusers:

Over several decades, Mr. Dalglish, a lawyer from Ontario, built a reputation as a deeply committed advocate for children in war-torn corners of the globe.

In the 1980s, he was a co-founder of Street Kids International, an organization that has helped homeless youths around the world find jobs, and which was recently absorbed by Save the Children.

8 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/artvoice.com/2018/05/12/allison-mack-was-given-too-much-power-in-nxivm-sex-slave-cult-thats-why-leader-raniere-got-charged/amp/

5 Likes

Operation Hera is a great thing. First I want to say that I believe that both major political parties in the U.S. represent the interests of competing elite groups. Neither the Republican, nor the Democratic Party represents the interests of the little guy, the regular person.It’s sad but true.

I grew up across the street from Tony and Louis Caradori and their 7 children and I played with the younger Caradori kids when I was a kid. Tony Caradori was the 1st cousin to Gary Caradori who was murdered because he was investigating this very thing at the highest levels of American Government.

The investigation started as an investigation in to the Franklin Savings and Loan Scandal and turned up some pedophiles among the highest levels of government.

It’s called the Caradori Franklin Scandal because Gary Caradori was investigating why the Franklin Savings and Loan failed in the 1980’s because the U.S. Government deposit insurance was on the hook to pay off the depositors in the Franklin Savings and Loan and the Senate wanted to know where the hell all the money went. Which of course the money was never found. When the investigation started no one had any idea that it would take this dark and macabre turn.

I would never believed this kind of thing was possible. Check out this web site to find more information it will shock you.

Lady Eva, you are doing a wonderful thing.

4 Likes

Here is a video that explains the Franklin scandal.

It’s shocking and sickening.

Lady Eva, Operation Hera was an important thing you did.

3 Likes

Anthony Bourdain’s gf was raped by Weinstein. Hours before the press released the news of his death she posted a photo on instagram on a shirt that said “Fuck Everyone” and wrote on top “You know who you are”.
She has deleted it.

And then this stuff I found on Reddit, including links to his twitter posts which dont work any more.

3 Likes

Quick drop of some good news, dated 7th June 2018:

Named “Operation Safe Summer,” the FBI’s Atlanta field office and 38 law enforcement agencies teamed up to take down human traffickers in six metro counties, assistant Special Agent in Charge Matt Alcok said.

“They are crimes of special concern to the FBI and to law enforcement generally,” Alcoke said. “Because the victims are so vulnerable as children and because the offenders could be from just about any walk of life, from a gang member all the way up to someone who is highly successful and wealthy.”

9 Likes

https://yournewswire.com/robert-de-niro-prostitution-ring-children/

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be more effective to destroy the source?

2 Likes

Wow been a while since I checked this thread because sometimes you have to back off and just let shit manifest but seems like its been popping off! Nice to see it all coming together, can’t wait to see what’s next. Cheers!

4 Likes

See OP. :wink:

3 Likes

If so I wish them a horrific, agonizing, humiliating life then death where they are always remembered for the bad and not the good.

1 Like

After the jimmy savile revelations it shouldn’t be that surprising to anyone that there could be this level of conspiracy and corruption going on.

I think this John wedger needs as much magickal protection as he can get and that what he’s doing gains momentum. What say all of you?

5 Likes

Excellent idea! :+1:

I took notes during this and watched it on a chat with a friend I do some magickal work with, key points from the video copied below:

• kids aged as young as 9, taken from the “care” system (child protection services), hooked on crack cocaine & heroin, and pimped out, including to powerful people in British legal system, and the BBC

• this overseen by a female prostitute who was widely known, and operated freely

• warnings from superiors that all crime can and should be investigated and successful invesigations & prosecutions praised, except child sex trafficking

• John Wedger threatened, not only that he would lose his job and his home, but also have his children taken from him and placed in that same system (aka, we will do this to your own kids)

• the child whose trafficking for rape he initially investigated was found dead from an overdose shortly after he was warned off

• the usual pattern was for kids to be pimped out at weekends, from the “care” homes

• evidence that investigators deliberately turned a blind eye to this, despite the care homes having this information, and entering it into logs

• NGOs and social services/CPS all involved in this coverup, and children in care homes fall into cracks between the remit of different agencies (or at least, this can be presented to give plausible reasons for doing nothing)

• JW was shut down and moved from his post when he drew attention to this

• evidence of Masonic involvement in suppressing and burying this, which was acknowledged by a superior officer (10:35-ish)

• use of spurious disciplinary measures by serving officers to silence him, including loss of wages

• the Met sent child protection services to interview his kids when he was at the hospital with his other child who was in a near-fatal accident, which reinforced the threats

• years of his work brushed off by investigating body, on the basis when they asked the officers accused, they denied it, so that must be correct (followed by endless bureaucracy to grind him down, give misleading assurances, etc)

• forensic evidence of children murdered at Haute de le Garenne went missing

• 75% of prison inmates have suffered abuse as children, so this is more than a compassionate issue, it goes to what damages society at every level

• abused kids have generally ended up with criminal records as a result of being intentionally hooked on hard drugs, or turning to them to numb the pain, which counts against them if they try to give evidence as witnesses because they are classified as “dishonest”

• child abuse investigations deliberately under-funded and high toll on the officers involved, with no support whatsoever

• one kid reported three days of rape and torture from wealthy “clients” who were known to have taken 2 other kids who were never seen again, they left him for dead and showed absolutely zero evidence of concern about being caught

• orchestrated attacks on officers investigating this, threats of being sent into prison (which is obviously additonally dangerous to police officers, and also results in their own children being taken into “care”)

• people who help to suppress this and bully other officers promoted to investigate grooming gangs at the highest levels

• old establishment child abuse network very much invested in continuing the Muslim grooming gangs, to create noise, act as a buffer, and appear to be “doing something” when they crack down on one of these (a limited hangout)

• corruption extends beyond just police, politics, media: his bank accounts were shut down for no reason, to place pressure on him

• there has been a LITERAL conspiracy to cover this up, and the Jimmy Savile revelations helped to begin exposing this, and debunking the idea that such a conspiracy would be possible and could not occur

• the alternative media have been helpful and possibly, coverage of his reports online have helped to protect his safety (send that video to as many people as you can may assist here)

• some faith groups including within Catholic and Orthodox Judaism have also assisted him (off the topic of this video, this is a huge issue within Judaism; 1, 2, 3 as examples). Not all are corrupt is an important message here because it goes to banishing any feelings of defeatism and inevitability, both within and outside those communities.

That’s my tl;dr of this in case anyone is interested.

10 Likes

Somehow this popped up in my notifications, I’m not tracking and never posted so… ?? Is anything new happening?

Just a mixup in the system.

2 Likes

Okies, thanks.

I was taking a derailment off, it temporarily ended up in the wrong Category as a result of me clicking the wrong thing then setting that straight, all fixed now. :+1:

5 Likes

Stuff happens! :smiley: No worries.

1 Like

I would love to be a part of taking down these sick people partaking in this, but i am just overcoming some of my own personal development at a dedicated stand point again. Therefore I do not have confidence I could be of any significant help other than sending my thoughts and some energy towards aiding all of you who plan to take out these fucks from existing. And harming more children. Good luck to all and hopefully next time something of this sort I may be of use! Darkest blessings all!

6 Likes