Taking Down Pedogate - Operation Hera

I call on all the Gods, Goddesses, and Demons to protect the children and to find the guilty participants involved in all aspects of this abomination and make them suffer for all eternity. Death is to good for them, may there be a special Hell made for them so that live or already dead they can suffer horribly. The Real Screams of Hell - YouTube this is what I wish on to them.

7 Likes

Stephanie Conelly has a great book … Modern Daemonolatry, it has many a curse, especially with Leviathan.
It wouldn’t be a bad idea to have some demons scry the politicians on this issue.

5 Likes

The new age is dawning… And they, shall burn once more.

4 Likes

lovecraft confirmed :thinking:

1 Like

It’s occurred to me that the #metoo movement ought to be considered an offshoot of this working. It is not unreasonable to think that Weinstein, being in the thick of things, wasn’t also involved with sexual abuse of young children. He was masturbating into potted plants and derives from a group of people known for their tendency towards bizarre sexual practices.

Weinstein is too protected to ever be outed for such a thing, but for masturbating into a potted plan? Well, that can always come out, and did.

5 Likes

Interesting point! :+1:

4 Likes

This is a thread after my own heart. I was already doing workings on the side before coming here,and actually felt quite alone - because in the media the only workings you’ll find are from people who want to bind President Trump etc.

So I was already in before coming here and will be doing more things later. Although it looks like the conversation long ago turned from doing things to discussing the matter plainly.

5 Likes

This could be a little tangent but is there anything one can do if one sees little girls like a blessing or a prayer or calling any particular angel or entity?

I usually pray to universe whenever I see small girls that they should never be abused in any manner none whatsoever!

2 Likes

Good point, thought definitely extend it to boys as well, for they are also victimised - avoid Abrahamic angels, I would advise, for various reasons, but calling the blessing of the child’s ancestors that they may always be safe from harm seems reasonable.

6 Likes

I got something rolling on the offensive front.

4 Likes

Thanks! Will extend to young boys as well. Could you tell me why to avoid Abrahamic angels?

2 Likes

Because Judaism, Christianity, Islam and World Governments are invested in the abduction, rape and murder of children for financial and spiritual power.
I agree, ancestors are the way to protect them. Either that or the old Gods/Goddesses.

7 Likes

The simple and uncontroversial version is that some energies have been subverted to the extent that, when there are many other options, it’s best to avoid any possibility of contamination.

5 Likes

That’s why I like void energy, darkness in purest form.

3 Likes

Makes sense, thanks.

3 Likes

Why not borrow from the Mideastern curses? I think it would be appropriate. If you touch that child in a lustful manner, may your hands and other extremities you may want to only mumble about fall off. Type deal.

5 Likes

That’s how we do it. :wink:

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The House of Cards

Ok guys, I am here because I have come across information regarding 2 pedos. 1 has access to a child with autism right now and the other has been confirmed by a friend in the police taskforce as a person of interest. The police lack sufficient information to even get search warrants. I have tried everything mundane on my end including contacting my friend in the police and warning the mother of the child with autism who has been a friend but won’t talk to me since I told her. Contact me for details.

4 Likes

FBI: pedos codes to detect pedos,Hollywood pizza gate, desaperence of the Childrens in Haití Siria and another places of world, scandle of hempstead church in england, pizza comet They just make dísapear the whole generation, sad to see but Also feel glad to know that here are people also worring about this

7 Likes