Taking back a curse:

Is such a thing possible? Like say you did a baneful working, can you take back the curse or petition the spirit to stop it?

I’m just curious because many say it can’t be done.

Summon Damebel to cancel it.

1 Like

A good reliable ritual is found in Angelic Sigils, Keys & Calls by Ben Woodcroft. It is quick but thorough, and takes you through the necessary emotional alchemical process, which is what makes the dissolution successful since you need to really mean it for it to work.

You’ll find the book on Amazon.

2 Likes

You can always try. But it’s best for you to develop more certainty in your actions if you ever curse someone and then suddenly want to take it back. Unless it’s a really extreme case. Magick is not to just casually play around with, for the magician’s own sake that is. You can use it loosely but because of the nature of it, it is advisable that you at least really want the new reality you’re creating for yourself.

6 Likes

It may be possible but sometimes hard, in the 90s I was on phone with a woman more or less involved with the demonic, and she explained “If you say to a demon: look, this individual is going to die and try to take back it, the demon show you that he’s holding that person and he’s not joking”

2 Likes

Hmmm if you try it than it can return to you with devastating effects. Even the demonic wouldn’t be happy with such a decision and there can be later some consequences

2 Likes

Yeah I’m not really gonna do it. I was just curious. Asked my deity and she said I must be more decisive in future

2 Likes

Some quick points:

When you perform a baneful working – a proper baneful working – there’s no possibility you would want to nullify it. A baneful working is the equivalent of a .45 Winchester Magnum to the temple of your victim. If you wouldn’t pull that trigger and get brains, shattered bone shards and blood on you, then don’t do baneful Magick.

I work myself up into a lather. ‘You die! Your family dies!’ I couldn’t care less about “collateral damage”. Just like Mexican drug cartels, I don’t care if a hundred people die, as long as my victims are amongst the dead. That said, these things take time, a lot of energy and aren’t easy.

Al.

4 Likes

A good way at looking at it. I recall EA saying something similar.

2 Likes

Dam

1 Like