Taking an enemies future success

There’s someone who has been indicated to me that is a risk to my success and well-being in achieving my goals. They are stealing work from me in an attempt to gain notoriety with it and if they keep it up, it could work very well for them, much to my dismay.

I’ve already been working in order to keep this person from stealing my work but I want to make sure that they don’t gain any massive success with what’s already been taken and that I garner everything that they would’ve ever had from my work, instead.

How would I go about doing this? Would a specific type of vampirism suffice or would I have to work specifically in order to take any future success away from this person and give it to myself instead. I do not have a strong desire to hurt this person badly, but if it is required to take I gladly will.

1 Like

Are you familiar with Damon Brand’s book 72 Angels of Magick? There are many angels that can help in this kind of situation.

For example:

Yichuiah can “destroy the plans of an enemy.”

Hahahel has the power to “stop enemies.”

Vevaliah has the power to “destroy enemies” as well as help you to “develop a reputation of power” to stop people taking advantage of you.

Omemiah has the power to “weaken an enemy” so you can get the upper hand.

3 Likes

what if it’s not directly an enemy and rather someone who is getting in the way of my successes? will it work the same way?

If they are purposely blocking your success, or stealing your work in order to gain from it themselves, then they are an enemy.

But yes, if they are an obstacle, even without meaning to be, there are angels that can remove them.

4 Likes

Do mind me PMing you?

1 Like

Sure, go ahead.

People like this are the worst