Taking a good long break

The break is more a mandatory “get my shit together myself” move on my part.
If I have any idea magic is something to do in terms of anything outside developing and using my mind, after I have my shit together with no chance of any of it crumbling, then I may do Magic.

1 Like

They’re not easy on most of us. This is true. And needing verification shows a lack of belief on your part. It happened to me also.

2 Likes

You have to KNOW that it’s working. And it may not be immediately evident.

2 Likes

I don’t know shit. A good long break from doing magic appears to be crucial at this point.

Go for it. I stepped off for several years. If this is for you, you will be called back.

2 Likes

I guess that’s where I’m being pushed … Out of magic. At least for now.
Gotta say, I make it too easy for spirits to annihilate everything good in my life. They seem to be getting off on it. But I have to put in my own work which I haven’t been, honestly. Lady Eva nailed it with that one on the BeWater thread.
And I’m nearly fifty years old.
Too bad this forum wasn’t around when I was in my twenties. I was even more unfocused in my life at that age. So yeah … I guess the spirits have banished me.

1 Like

Probably not. In your shoes, I would be applying the core shamanism stuff that I know Lady Eva sent you. Do that and you will have a very direct means of finding out what is happening and how to fix it.

3 Likes

And as I’m contemplating an uncontrolled daydream of things going my own way, I find myself validating why I took this path to them in an argument.
So then I again experience this all day … A tug on my ear followed by my mind feeling electric shock, when turning my head in a certain direction or angle. Usually between thought.
And the end of Ghost busters, “okay, I get it. Empty your minds, clear your minds everybody”

May i simply suggest grounding yourself and focusing on raising your own frequency once again … thoughts + emotions do effect and are also evident of your own frequency.

2 Likes

Been there my friend. Instead of focusing on what’s without, focus on what’s within. That’s what helped me. Meditation, soul travel, shamanic journeys, etc. are the bedrock I built my practice on. And the Qliphoth completely changed my personality and outlook to a more empowering and stable one. Maybe just focus on inner work during your break. Spiritual alchemy might be a good choice. Wish you the best as always.

2 Likes

That’s awesome to hear, man. But I’m assuming you did a lot of preparation and went through other magickal pathworkings before you started exploring the Qlippoth, right?

Reason I ask is I understand the Tree of Death can be a powerful tool for self-transformation, but at least personally (with respect to @Fuego1) I’d use extreme caution approaching Qlippothic energies as a beginner, particularly if you already have issues with not being able to let go easily, repressed memories of trauma, or difficult obsessive thoughts. The Qlippoth by its very nature is unbridled force without balance, and you can find plenty of horror stories involving newbies jumping into this without adequate preparation.

CJ Lee did a video with EA talking about this, where he recommends preparing for the experience by means of a psychedelic experience to make sure that you won’t be torn apart by the vampiric powers within the Dark Tree. And of course meditation and other prior magickal experience is also helpful.

2 Likes

Taking a break can be good. I have gone through this, left alone without answers… The best is keep a distance from magic and try to have some fun. Blessings! :pray:

1 Like