Take a look?

What?!?

It came to me in a vision months ago… It was traced in smoke on a white wall

In mine it was on a piece of paper that was stuck to a chest freezer with semen…it confused the hell out of me.

1 Like

Who the fuck…

1 Like

I’ve also been calling demons in my sleep apparently. I’ve not worked with either, but Baal and Belial come up almost nightly.

2 Likes

Prehistoric skull. Possibly a giant. Still alive, though.

The sigil said “ba’al-ba-lay-om” to me. I did a search for a sigil of Saturn, based on the hook there, and found this: FOBO - 51. Seal of Balam, or Balaam.

Skidoosh.

1 Like

I see nothing mor than the light coming through the window I see the skull but I also see the black dark triangle if it means any thing to you , the skull is hiding the dark triangle

1 Like

Well then. Any element you felt associated to it?

645c7f1eafcbcb0f87e952a08af7114790986cf6_1_336x500 - Copy
I see a spectral outline. A face with sunken in eyes and a gaping mouth.

1 Like

What’s it feel like to you? Any elements?

1 Like

before i got lunar, element ether. I feel like seeing the sunken in features has changed my perception on it too much. Now i get something undead, elements, probably earth.

1 Like

Interesting, thank you

1 Like

Offhand, i’d go with earth or air.

2 Likes

Hmmm im looking again the large face is more detailed it looks like the depiction of the merman face in the link i already posted and the child im certain is a kappa.

2 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

2 Likes

a hooded spirit sitting in a border of a rock

1 Like

Got some more

1 Like

All three spirit photos came after i did @AdamThoth’s void meditation for one reason or another

1 Like

@ashtkerr figured you’d like these

1 Like