Take a look?

Hey lovelies,

I got a couple things I would like you to look at and you tell me what you see and feel.

Thanks Lovelies,
King

5 Likes

why do i see something in the water… Like a face or… something

1 Like

Thats the point… Who or what is it? What do you feel? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Kappa or Merfolk creature in the first one.

2 Likes

I see a spirit but not like a skull but it morphs when I look at it. also I feel anxious like hyper and energy

1 Like

There is a lot of emotion in the first pic. I get a sense of ‘sad hope’ not quite desperation. The energy there is thick and it swirls in spirals. I hear whispers -I dont know what they are saying. Just get a sense that there was a lot talked about. Sensitive subjects, kept close to the chest- and sense a more fem energy. Did this have to do with sex? There is admiration there for sure.

2 Likes

My first thought was that it resembled the rounded haunch in the top and the curled ears on the end closest to the camera of a medium sized animal. Almost cute, slightly creepy. I almost imagine there’s a tiny elephantine snout under the water.

1 Like

No one wants to touch the sigil? :laughing:

1 Like

the picture has more energy I want to say like It got my attention imdeatly .

1 Like

I haven’t gained much skill in feeling things out yet, but I’ll give it a try. It makes me think of the types of respect that opponents give each other in battle. Chivalry and honor type of thing. I guess because it kind of looks like a little man with a sword on horseback.

1 Like

I figured… The photo does have a lot of energy.

Especially since after that was taken it disappeared…

1 Like

Oh i missed it’s two of them not just one! One is the face of one the creatures mentioned and the child kappa is resting on the side of the adults face.

1 Like

No :stuck_out_tongue: Not yet. I am not confident of what I am looking at/feeling lol The room, by the way, had a way more alive feel to it than the sigil. I blame the room for stealing all the attention due to its energy

1 Like

Hahahaha that would make sense.

My energy as well as whatever is in the bath with me…

1 Like

i agree it’s female spirit

2 Likes

lol I didnt even know that was a bath. So distracted by the feel of it I didnt take in the image. That explains a lot of the water connections people were having. I just associated that with energy, not actual water xD I should look more carefully before I just leap into sensing stuff

1 Like

The Sigil? The Water Spirits im getting masculine water energy.

1 Like

I have a feeling you were closest honestly. Water may have nothing to do with it, especially if it has to do with what I think it does

1 Like

Whatever it is, I hope you were at least somewhat successful in releasing whatever Will it was that you had. I think that it could have been very healing for you, not to sound fluffy bunny white light :stuck_out_tongue: When more people are done guessing, Id sure like to know what was up with all the feels.

1 Like

I have no idea who the sigil is for, but I saw it last night in a dream. I’m really intrigued.

1 Like