Tactful Approaches for Immediate Shifting

Just a theory but what if one were to summon multiple demons of transmutation, healing and shape shifting at once and then asked them to work together to cause you to shape shift into what you desire to be right then and there. Then this may cause immediate effects. From what I understand about shape shifting this seems like a more direct approach then changing your astral form and projecting it onto yourself. Has anyone successful evoked a spirit who was said to have anything to do with shape shifting and just asked about its abilities and causing humans to shift during and evocation into what ever they wish to be?

In theory, this sounds like it should work, but there are some things that you MIGHT be overlooking. Let’s say, for example, you wanted to transform in to an animal. If you were to pick a squirrel, a wolf, a lion, you would have to be able to understand what life is like as anyone of those particular animals. If you instantly inserted your consciousness into being that of a squirrel, there might be some serious consequences. You are used to being bipedal, but now you are quadrapedal. You might thirst for Coke or Pepsi, while squirrels like nuts and other things that humans find inedible.

Due to this, there is a huge possibility that without any familiarity with that type of being’s modus operandi, you would most likely fail, or die instantaneously from the shock of going from human to a squirrel. Now, if you spent time inserting your consciousness into the creature you want to be (and this can include inorganic things like poles, mailboxes, computers) then you might be pretty good. If you can do that, then the evocation of several transformative beings sounds like it might be a pretty good idea.

In theory, this sounds like it should work, but there are some things that you MIGHT be overlooking. Let’s say, for example, you wanted to transform in to an animal. If you were to pick a squirrel, a wolf, a lion, you would have to be able to understand what life is like as anyone of those particular animals. If you instantly inserted your consciousness into being that of a squirrel, there might be some serious consequences. You are used to being bipedal, but now you are quadrapedal. You might thirst for Coke or Pepsi, while squirrels like nuts and other things that humans find inedible.

Due to this, there is a huge possibility that without any familiarity with that type of being’s modus operandi, you would most likely fail, or die instantaneously from the shock of going from human to a squirrel. Now, if you spent time inserting your consciousness into the creature you want to be (and this can include inorganic things like poles, mailboxes, computers) then you might be pretty good. If you can do that, then the evocation of several transformative beings sounds like it might be a pretty good idea.[/quote]

That is a great perspective, I am not thinking about changing into an animal per say but more so changing your psysical appearance as a human. How ever If one wanted to change into an animal it would be a good idea to study behavior patterns of said animal and have an expiry time of when they would turn back human and an area they could explore safely. With all that being said I tend to wonder if during a shape shift into an animal if you keep your human mind or not.

Not to burst anyone’s bubble or be the guy that tells magicians what can and can’t work but… from all that I have experienced (and have heard from credible sources) shape-shifting requires a heavy base. You need to have done extensive work in dreams, up to the point where the dream and the waking world become a single expression if you so will it. Your belief system needs to reprogrammed heavily to get this to work (which is impossible to do without first hand experience).

The1Gza has a valid point also, that shapeshifting is not merely a physical change which leaves your consciousness untouched. I’ve recently been shifting into a semi-demonic form of myself during dreams, not because it is cool and all (it is of course) but because it shifts my consciousness into a mode where I am far more dominant of nature and mind and less inclined to let human morals and principles hamper the work I desire to do. Also if in the dream you shift into a feminine form for example, you will feel a tremendous shift of consciousness, the entire way you walk will change, the way clothing feels around your body changes and much more that I don’t care to remember :wink:

Now dying is not something you need to worry about, these type of possibilities simply do not come to one who is not ready, one does not stumble upon the shifting of the entire expression through a few experiments. So feel free to explore it, even subtle changes in your energetic form when in meditation or during evocation can be very empowering and inspiring. Perhaps a good alternative to experience these things would invocation, I’ve found that not only does consciousness mingle when you invoke, you can also feel the energetic form that the being takes on to express itself in your presence. If you allow yourself to fall deep into an invocation you start to feel as if the body of the entity is overlaid on your own, these things can lead to healing or forms of empowering.

As for keeping your human mind or not when shifting, once again it is a matter of preparation and training. If you go to sleep do you lucid dream or normal dream? If the answer is normal your consciousness will largely fall away into the expected animal behavior. So the bigger you shift away from your typical experience, the more you will lose consciousness. Another reason why invocation might be a good prelude, as it is an energetic and mental shift but the physical is untouched, letting you safely play with the concept.

Hope that helps some, good luck!

Go for it! sounds like an intresting experiment. If ut works out let the forum…heck maybe even the world know! (if u havent turned into a wolf or anything)

Lol you’d need some major skills to pull off something like that but it never hurts to try, beats waiting around for the next guy to discover something. I shall try for the advancement of every magician with decent intentions.

Lol you’d need some major skills to pull off something like that but it never hurts to try, beats waiting around for the next guy to discover something. I shall try for the advancement of every magician with decent intentions.[/quote]

The more I experience it, the more I’m convinced shape shifting is less about skill and more about just getting into the right state. It just sort of happens when you get to the right place. Of course getting there can be a little tricky.

Lol you’d need some major skills to pull off something like that but it never hurts to try, beats waiting around for the next guy to discover something. I shall try for the advancement of every magician with decent intentions.[/quote]

The more I experience it, the more I’m convinced shape shifting is less about skill and more about just getting into the right state. It just sort of happens when you get to the right place. Of course getting there can be a little tricky.[/quote]

Most people think the same way but I do think that if you were able to evoke to physical appearance Then you might be able to ask the spirits who are said to have something to do with shapeshifting to help you to create changes to yourself, or even to alter the way the human body works. A sort of evolution if you will. Thus making the human body much more efficient. If anyone is able to use evocation to change there physical form internally or externally I’d love to hear from them P.M me! I do intend to work on this theory soon if anything comes of it I will post about it.