Taboo interactions between sorcerers

When you have been violated in that way it puts a whole other spin on this question.

1 Like

Me asking the question doesnā€™t necessarily mean I donā€™t know the answer. I like your train of thought though. If I was in a battle and needed some helpā€¦ I would ask a magician on here and would hope they try to hear me out first. I believe there are some situations where approaching someone is necessary. Which of course you arenā€™t saying there are no situations, iā€™m just adding on.

Out of context that would be an obvious attack.

Go for it and tell me what you see/feel

Maybe later.

1 Like

Just let me know before hand though

1 Like

haha of course, kind of funny you said that in this thread :grin:

Oh btw yes. Our conversation did remind me of this topic. There are some people on the forum that offer free chakra services but donā€™t detail what they will do and where they would go. That combined with our convo, among other things, led me to creating this thread.

Removed the post b/c you answered my question right as I posted haha. With this mindset similar to a demon, in just the aforementionedā€¦ Iā€™m curious, will you post a sigil for yourself to be called? How do you feel about that?

But, Satan puts his name out there and works with people, often asking them to name-check him or whatever, itā€™s completely different - like me ringing up asking a professional builder, who I donā€™t know but I saw his advert, compared to phoning you up out the blue and asking you when youā€™re going to come and put some shelves up for me.

Spirits seem to benefit from interaction and being given tasks, and actively seek them out.

2 Likes

This is what he means imo. He wants to be similar to demons, so he will act like one in this way

It is - you did it voluntarily. Seeking & inviting people to use the info.

1 Like

I believe i stated this before but it was the user ā€œfireā€ who asked to soul travel INTO me. And your original quote at the top of the thread is subject to interpretation of the wrong thing at this juncture it becomes a moot point. However my first response does warrant some thought provoking inquiry. IS soul traveling INTO Someone ok. HELL NO its not my ā€œcode of ethicsā€ one of many does it warrant a curse? Yes it does if uninvited. Or worse the lwa i serve might attack such person. As would any entity that would serve as teachers and gods to many users on this forum. So i retract my accusations although i dont retract my opinions as far as soul traveling INTO someone is possession in a mild form from an astral body. The implications and applications of such a practice would prove to be disastrous to the person invading anyone temple or body

2 Likes

Wow, nice thread. Very informative indeed.

@Godmagus, howd you know??! :joy::smiley::metal:

Soā€¦
Delivers humble opinion; no fucks given

If I specifically let someone know what my services are (which is why i say PM me) and they AGREE to let me soul travel into them, then hell yes i will as part of the service. I know full well on how to posses a human with this ability of soul travel but i dont do it. Why? Cause i could care less about doing shit outside the services i provide.
That shit aint right. Not that i care, but still.
It is not suitable to my emotional abd intellectual being.

1. If anyone comes to me and tries to take out my astral body because they cant get in me (not the OP of course rolls eyes) and tries to take me to a astral dungeon and copy off my powers, then i will do everything in my fuckin power to make sure they do NOT do that shit ever again.
    And that is NOT a hypothetical scenario!
    The same goes for anybodys servitors as well!
1 Like

I know a lot because the gods and the lwa more recently tell me these things plus years of practice. YEARS anyway im a multi talented sorcerer.

2 Likes

And yes everyoneā€¦wait EVERYONEā€¦should be checking this shit out

Then i ask the OP TO change the title to EVERYONE READ THIS GODMAGUS HAS SOME GREAT ADVICE FOR EVERYONE . Just a thought

2 Likes

I made my own thread on my views within this thread