Tablets of thoth 2

“Speak thou without words to those who dwell down below. Enter the blue litten temple and bathe in the fire oof all life. Know o man thou art complex a being of earth and of fire. Let thy flame shine out brightly. Be thou only the fire.” - Thoth
Anybody wanna elaborate on this?

[quote=“steven, post:1, topic:8298”]“Speak thou without words to those who dwell down below.
This means the most effective means of communication with other beings or your own subconscious is in symbols and pure thought, the essence of the thing it’s self.
Enter the blue litten temple and bathe in the fire oof all life.
Go back and read tablet III the key of wisdom and that should clear things up.
This is in reference to adopting a state of consciousness within which to operate from.
Know o man thou art complex a being of earth and of fire. Let thy flame shine out brightly. Be thou only the fire.” - Thoth

Anybody wanna elaborate on this?[/quote]

“Elaborate: add more detail concerning what has already been said.”

He’s probably saying not to caste your pearls before swine. The world is your oyster, your pearl. In a fancy way of course, and other details which I woukdnt say here.

Also further in the key of mystery is discussed the hounds of the barrier and the guardians and these perform the function similar to only what I can explain is Stephen King’s the Langoliers. This means the light form is the only passable form to the light beyond.

The light beyond being that vast depository of all information in the universe.

It’s because it exists outside space-time perception state.

As in the famous inscription, "Separate thou the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross "

The fire, IMHO, most likely means that of the creation myths, which sprang from the waters of Nun. From this fire is the life giving principle of order which permeates all cosmos.

these words are not as lofty as they seem. thoth clearly states here to preform the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram and to follow that up with the ritual of invoking elemental light.

as a preist of thoth i can translate the tablets and give verse to that which is hidden. as it was revealed to me i shall reveal to you, all you need to do is ask.