Syncing, projection exp, and relatively close like minds

Well, I’m posting this to get a little of myself out there, and maybe learn of some help, and other like minded people around me. So I’ll start by saying my experience with tgs is overly limited. I can’t just get there. I’ve tried sigil gazing, I’ve watched a lot of e.a.s videos and I’ve read several of his among others books. Along with knowledge from here and other web pages.

Now I am going to try again using some of the methods outlined on one of the main pages and in ea’s escape from hellish child abuse video after I post this, I just want to get a little bit out there and make myself more familiar and known to all you lovely people, acquaint myself, and maybe gather a little more knowledge.

Well my experience with tgs just doesn’t seem to work, I just drift off, or get so frustrated focusing and waiting I can’t stand it. I try relaxing and it works I feel my tension drain and my body “float” but either soon after I lose myself completely, or never attain that knowing, “static” connection and get frustrated. I’ve been in this lapse for a period of up to two hours previously and can’t figure out where it goes wrong, if anyone has advice.

Now when I’ve possibly, yet inadvertently accessed these states, my out of body experience was after coming back to consciousness from sleep. What had happened was I was trying to attain an obe, and I drifted to sleep. When I returned from sleep I realized what I was doing and pushed my chakras through my crown like the indicated method I was trying instructed. It worked I was looking down on myself. Then is when I got stuck.

I couldn’t go any further out, and I couldn’t retract back in. My body wouldn’t move and my screams were blank cries only I could hear until my soul returned and I let out an audible screech while jumping to attention sitting now in my bed. The end. Well the end of the story. It was surely a fascinating scare that was discussed all night.

Okay now the bait has been set, the line is cast, time to catch a fish!

Is there anyone, anyoonnneee attt allll, who lives near Louisiana Missouri? Pike county or surrounding areas? I think a lot of my problem is I don’t really have anyone to discuss these kinds of ritualistic amazing things with, so I keep them inside, don’t act upon them, and gain lots of knowledge I have no idea what to do with. If someone was more experienced than me, I’d love to learn from you, and if not we could end up growing together!

Regardless id like to meet like minded people from anywhere I can call “friend” if you’re up to it, we could immerse in a discussion of the many arts or just general interests. I must say I have quite the many.

Thanks for your time! To anyone who actually reads all the way through. Hope to call some of you friends and the rest, one day, equals! Til then, I’ll be waiting and watching! ;.) Godspeed to all.

I’ve never really used the concept of tgs so i cant say if its the same thing here, but if it is the same as chaos magic’s “gnosis”, you could use a variety of methods including spinning (literally just spinning around), pain (burn a piece of paper with a sigil on it while still holding it, obviously let go before it can do serious damage though), extreme emotional states (think of killing someone you hate before staring at the sigil) ,confusion/disorientation ( same boat as spinning i suppose) and of course everyones favourite , SEX (or masturbation).

P.S. 100TH POST WOOOOO

Well I think E.A. is doing great work and the reason I think that is, I’ve seen similar things to what he reports and have heard good things about him from many spirits - gods, demons, you name it. :slight_smile:

BUT - I don’t know TGS in my own head from a basket of lemons!

Try just closing your eyes, visualise an elevator with the doors closed - they open, you get in, and the destination you want is on a kepypad, like those Penthouse Only elevators that only stop at one location.

I created this method aged like 10 or so, and later I found lots of other people did the same (only less technical - they used trees, mountains, etc).

Try the elevator - see how it goes.

Amd make things FUN, if you still get stuck imagine walking into the main set of a TV show like Big Bang Theory, Frasier, Freinds, something where you KNOW the set inside out and can see it in your mind without effort, you wander in and call the spirit you want to talk to, imagine them mosey on in and sit themselves down (or hover, whatever) and talk to them there.

That’s what the old-timers called an “astral temple” and they did that because the world wasn’t as saturated with images before the printing press, etc., and they didn’t get the chance to become as familiar with places that actually don’t exist as we are.

trust me I feel ea does a great job presenting a lot of thing including ways to enter tgs and his explanation on it. I do have some questions like is it okay if my eyes wander or blink, I know I’m suppose to be totally relaxed no tension and when I try the rocking or moving I tend to lose concentration on what I want to accomplish and regain muscle tension, so I find it easier to avoid moving, and also to enter upon waking, it’s just really hard to get that concentration to come back right upon awakening. I can’t imagine being able to walk around completely relaxed in tgs like ea does for a lot of rituals I’ve seen him do.

I also find with ultra creative visions I… Well just drift to sleep. It’s hard for me to divide my attention while relaxing, however with activity I can easily juggle tasks and attention from place to place. I don’t know. It just seems like I’m overwhelmed and making it over complicated but I don’t really know how I can simplify it, that’s why I’m here I guess lol. I’ll definitely give the elevator method a go.

I feel as though it’s a task that requires immense concentration and relaxation, which I find hard to implement together. Could also hurt maybe that I almost force myself not to move at all? I’ve done what I could with chakra work in the past and I was positive I had all of them open, didn’t know about the left hand path then, so I focused on energy work, and banishing energies by creation and negation, and was working on empathic abilities such as making a persons emotional energies shift in a way which I chose (mostly to help a few friends that have bad anxiety and bipolar)

I was pretty competent on it and had a friend that was pagan and would have conversations with who she called “mother” and now thinking back she almost had to be soul traveling to their “tea time garden” the way she described it, but I know she didn’t realize it. I wish I had a personal friend I could learn more from. Maybe I’ll gain some competence thanks to you guys and be able to gain these things that would give me hope I can do something, and the ability to be “distinguished” among the shadows.

Thanks for your help!! And sorry I have so much to say today.

This^^^

You’re getting hung up on TGS. Honestly, I’ve been dabbling in the occult for 30 years, and I never heard of TGS until about a year ago, when I became aware of E.A. The important thing is simply to be relaxed and focused. It seems like you’ve had success in the past without worrying about TGS. Try some magick without worrying if you’re in TGS, and see if it works. I’m betting it will. I’ve had quite a bit of success with Chaos sigil magick. I don’t believe I was ever in TGS when I charged and fired off my sigils.

Follow Lady Eva’s advice, as well. Sooo many times over the years I’ve read “magick takes place in the imagination”. IMHO, the act of visualizing when calm and relaxed is more important than achieving TGS. Lady Eva said herself, she wouldn’t know TGS if it hit her over the head. And she’s one bad ass sorceress.

(Read the rules but didn’t see anything about this, hope I don’t offend any gods or goddesses here (; ) GOD DAMN this hit me in the face. So many of the things I’ve read people have had no idea what tgs was, and it seems I had more success with the less knowledge I knew. Obviously certain things are necessary to know, but wow… I feel like you’re spot on. Every damn time I try to perform I’m hung up on “gotta get to tgs, then I can do this… Nothing happens unless I reach tgs”

But for the words you put that in, nothing has ever clarified the gap of my understanding over it. I’m too hung up on the little details, I just need to fully immerse myself in it and LET it happen. Thank you for allowing me this “epiphany” for that’s what the realization smacking me felt like. Gonna give it a whirl RIGHT now as I’m excited. (Don’t worry I’m not getting my hopes up this time cause I know I’m too excited for it to work right away)

But wow, the accuracy. Only one thing left to ask because I’m so unsure and need my mind at rest about it. It IS okay for my eyes to wander and blink right? And obviously I can move however without it making a difference, so what keeps you relaxed while, per say standing? Considering walking is actually quite tensing on the legs… Like I said, too much thought in it, I just find it very hard.

I feel it would be easier to start with astrality, for I would be able to completely relax and build myself up to being able to move around with it, although for whatever reason it seems no one starts with omnipresence, and it’s advised against?

One last thing, lady Eva, if you don’t mind could you maybe move this topic (now that there’s been established connection into really rocking the boat on tgs and the importance vs the realization) I feel that others could benefit very immensely from chef1964s’ comment. Thanks, and I understand if it’s better here.

While I’m certainly glad my words helped you, I’m by no means an adept. I’m making progress in small ways, and some things are starting to fit together, but others here are far more advanced than me. Just want to get that out there. I will share MY answers, and others can share theirs. And then you can see for yourself that magick is a pretty individual thing. There really aren’t as many rules as you might think.

Yes, it’s OK for you to blink. It would get uncomfortable if you didn’t. As far as your eyes wandering, I don’t understand. Are you talking about when opening a sigil? My eyes wander a bit when I do, and they focus and defocus. Doesn’t seem to make any difference.

As far as relaxing, I’m talking more about mental state. When doing certain rituals you have to walk and move. You can do that AND still keep a calm mental state. FWIW, due to a serious car accident 8 years ago, I have a bad hip, so I do most of my work sitting.

I guess the best advice I can give from my limited experience, as well as what others write, is do your own thing. If you believe it’ll work, it will. Belief or suspension of disbelief is what it’s all about. So go ahead and create your own rituals, do things your own way. It’ll be fine.

ETA: Maybe think about reading up on Chaos Magick. Condensed Chaos by Phil Hine is, I believe, available as a free PDF. Reading up on Chaos Magick really freed my mind from a lot of misconceptions, and showed me that, in theory, magick isn’t complicated, it’s easy. If the only thing you take away from it is that magick works because of belief or suspension of disbelief, than it was a worthwhile read. You can read Condensed Chaos in a couple of hours.

this helps me get into the TGS:

stare into the sky during the day, not at the sun but into the open sky, try to understand with just your eyes that beyond that sea of blue or grey or whatever that there is a sea of energy beyond, most of it you cant even see.

know that there are beings of greater power than you can yet perceive dancing in the universe before you. and of all the great tumultuous energies in the cosmos there is you. and you are real. you have a physical body and a divine soul in one. and because of that there is no barrier you cannot pass through, no energy you cannot tame. you are the GOD MADE FLESH and nothing can stop you.

when you start to see the sprites moving like dots in your eyes, that’s when you know you’re in.

yeah, meditate to that and you’ll be seeing shit in no time…

and if that doesn’t work you can always make a sigil and force yourself to activate in such a way.

I just definitely feel that it should be dualy noted that, while tgs is a great explanation of what is happening, and it’s worth mentioning how to get there, that it’s not a necessary concept to grasp in order for it to work for you, and that its personal preference in most occasions.

Your explanation helped me overcome the struggle of battling with myself and making it more confusing than it should be. I feel like in the way you put it to me, many would benefit from. It doesn’t take a famed magician to make a difference in someone’s life and I thank you for your practice and advice, as well as time.

I think I get it now with the relaxation and what’s occurring. When I did my normal chakra spinning I did it a little different and noticed my body doing the breathing exercise naturally, and it turned into rocking and swaying, and eventually my breathing was deep to the point I let out an “ahh” sound when exhaling.

I feel I’m making a little actual progress today! Thank you to everyone who contributed, and I’d definitely like to see others benefit from the simplicity of it all you just gave me.

Oh, and I’ll definitely check out condensed chaos, sounds interesting anyway. And about the eyes wandering, I mean basically when I’m gazing into the corners of the room and trying to detachedly pull back my vision to allow the static wall to become part of my sight. Or just in general if I have to keep them from moving. I think it’s always made it harder for me that I try to force myself to not move at all, and concentrate on one specific thing.

I understand I won’t get the same results as everybody, but I’m looking forward to similar things in my future.

Once again, thanks to everyone! I’m gonna have a field day with everything I’ve learned in this short time.

[quote=“WiseManEcho, post:8, topic:6868”]this helps me get into the TGS:

stare into the sky during the day, not at the sun but into the open sky, try to understand with just your eyes that beyond that sea of blue or grey or whatever that there is a sea of energy beyond, most of it you cant even see.

know that there are beings of greater power than you can yet perceive dancing in the universe before you. and of all the great tumultuous energies in the cosmos there is you. and you are real. you have a physical body and a divine soul in one. and because of that there is no barrier you cannot pass through, no energy you cannot tame. you are the GOD MADE FLESH and nothing can stop you.

when you start to see the sprites moving like dots in your eyes, that’s when you know you’re in.

yeah, meditate to that and you’ll be seeing shit in no time…

and if that doesn’t work you can always make a sigil and force yourself to activate in such a way.[/quote]

Well that’s definitely an interesting concept considering how much I love the sky and how much wonder I have when I look into it. I love the winter white sky that blocks the light ever so much and brings that hue out in the barren trees. I think I’ll give that one a try.

I’ve never understood the concept of charging the sigil. I just don’t get the concept behind it on how it looks to rise and glows and how I can do that to it by just gazing and entering that brainwave state. But then I’ve also always been… Scared for lack of better term, that I’ll construct the sigil wrong and cause disrespect to the particular spirit. which leads me to ask, how I should go about drawing the sigil, or should I save an imagine or a few to print and cut out. I don’t want to get any spirit against me or give them bad vibes from myself, so sigil magick is one thing I’ve tended to avoid.

Right now, my main attraction is soul travel because I feel it appropriate to visit entities in their realm rather than evoke them into mine right off the bat without prior knowledge or introduction of and to the specific one(s). Maybe I’m bass ackwards on that though, and I never really wanted a glimpse of the future and I just feel off with divination, I feel I wouldn’t be the greatest at understanding it, which hey, may not even be necessary to performing it, but that’s what I like about soul travel, I can grasp the concept behind it and (sort of) explain it, maybe because I’ve already had an experience with it.

Thanks for your insight. I really like that meditation. It gives me great wonder and curiosity to think about!

Any votes on where to move it to? I feel like it’s fine here since TGS/trance/altered states are at the core of almost all magick, even most divination, open to suggestions though - via PM please, so we don’t wander OT. :slight_smile: