Synchronisation - Communicating with divine

I have to pay attention, thanks for answering :smiley:

1 Like

@anon18063248 @Ignited, You’re Welcome!

1 Like

Hi its me again :grin:… what does 17 and 123 means?

1 Like

Btw is there any other meaning to 55 ?

And 26 too , I am in a really bad state please tell me all the meanings

@Lunasthus
26 Angel number 26
Material number because of 6. The 2 means give your worries to spirit.
In this life you have the chance to fulfil material needs. But you must initiate or take opportunities for the changes to come into your life.

055 Angel number 55
It’s like 555, change is unavoidable, let go of old and make that change, take the opportunity or make the opportunity.

017 Angel number 17
Don’t doubt your thought, connection, spirituality. Embrace them your on the right path.

123 Angel number 123
These are the steps you’ve made till thus far. Listen to yourself (intuition) and ask for help of your spirits when needed. And it asks you to make your life less complex. You’ve heard this before. Get rid of old, embrace new.

2 Likes

Are you ok? What’s wrong? You can PM if you want.

2 Likes

I am okay thanks for asking it’s just I was kinda lost and sarounded by really negative energy and I am track now I just needed to get my plans and desire in a line
Thanks for asking I really appreciated it

2 Likes

What does seeing 1111 AFTER thinking about last dreams mean? Specific ones. Since I seem to only have started to see this specific number in reference to when I was reflecting back on some stuff (dreams).

2 Likes

Hi now my screens is blasted with 7 what does that mean ?

@Lunasthus, good to hear. Try to do the LBPR for example a guided version. You will clean negative energy. Another thing is to try to focus on positive thinking it will lift you up.

2 Likes

@Mind_Seeker20 first this: Synchronisation - Communicating with divine - #6 by Borgy

2 Likes

It says literally ‘pay attention’ to that dream and learn from it. Manifest. 1111 number of connection and manifestation (do it).

If needed take notes of that dream.

3 Likes

Mentioned above, you can now search this thread with 007 for 7

1 Like

Hi everyone, I see this thread is very alive. Thank you for that. I have a lot with synchronization so it’s nice that people explore their own connection and ask questions.

Just a little side node: This upcoming week (Wednesday) I will have surgery and it will take a couple of days before I will be able to respond. Take care and have a lovely weekend!

2 Likes

:blush::blush: will do fo sure thanks

1 Like

Hi when you are back will you tell me what does 14 means now I have been seeing so many numbers and 14 is one of them
And yeah there is one more thing is there a different meaning to 33 and 44 cause I feel like I am getting the wrong idea about the number
Thank you
Hope your surgery goes well :blush::+1:t2:

1 Like

Update: I am seeing numbers like 223 221 332 334 32 31 45 43 and etc with the same pattern I think this means that I am losing support ?? But I would also like to mention that I don’t see any number among those I have mentioned specifically all the time or continuosly in short periods but I do see them time to time but I am seeing numbers like 44 222 111 33 333 444 7 77 777 17 etc but little less then earlier ( it could be my mind placing negative thoughts) what’s do you think it could mean ??
Thank you

014 Angel number 14 - You have support from Angels (4) to manifest your thoughts.
3 are Ascended Masters like Jesus, Boeddha and some saints. I believe Lucifer is an Ascended master too.
4 are Archangels, Angels, Fallen Angels

1 Like

In no way. Yes in time you will make that change because it’s needed to ascend in life. But you are young, take the time that you need for a change… But remember if you make that change opportunities will arise.
The 3 digit numbers I have mentioned in this thread.

2 Likes