Synchronisation - Communicating with divine

Hey! I’ve been seeing 12:34 often and frequently. For some reason I feel like looking at the clock at this time. Not as often but happens enough to mention that clocks with the second hand reads 12:34:56. Is there any meaning to this?

2 Likes

Hey @I_AM_ABUNDANCE

2 important meanings.

1234 could mean steps at a time in growing and change to get where you need to be (life goal, ascend). If this is the case go ahead with what your doing because you are on the right path.

And in some cases these are little steps because something can hold you back. Something from the past you can’t let go. If that’s the case try to focus on this moment and the future and let go of negative or old thoughts, they can hinder you and block you.

Some people with this number can be stuck at a crossroad in life. If that’s the case don’t hesitate in trying new opportunities and make that change in your life. Because seeing this numbers, you know you are supported and if you put in the energy you cannot fail.

3 Likes

So, after almost a week of no numbers 3 shown up in sequence: 666, 1010, 202020. The triple 20 threw me off I was like wtf!?!?!? Lol.

It’s mostly a warning that a change is coming and this number is preparing you on lessons you need to learn before that change will come into your life/spirituality.
It’s good to listen to your divination/intuition and look at other signs to learn from it.
Can be a thought, a video, a message…

Hope, confidence, you can achieve a lot. Confidence is a strong word in this number. Normally in life we focus to much on little things or negativity. If we turn that around towards positivity things can change!

3 Likes

What is the number that is associated with Lilith? I have been searching for the answer for a while now and nothing has surfaced up of massive confirmation value.

Today’s sequence:

777, 777, 555, 333, 111

First 777 I’ve ever noticed and this is getting fun lol

2 Likes

1 Like

Is 47 Lilith’s number?

A number I’ve explained above

1 Like

As far as I know spirits communicate (sync) via numbers. Even 666 has a spiritual meaning and people are doubting if this was the real number of the beast, some say 616.

There is a number 480, that comes from her legion and if you take every character of her name you’ll that number. That same number is for meditation and connection with the spiritual realm. It’s about meditation and manifesting. @DarkPaladin

2 Likes

What formula do people use to get these numbers from? That’s what has always baffled me over the years.

“The Beast” referred to the Roman emperor Nero due to his harsh methods of persecution and treatment towards early Christians. There’s some formula that makes his name add up to 666.

1 Like

Same here. Numerology translated to Latin letters is simply a chart. But the exact number of a Legion is I think part of channeling. And the thing in channeling is, who to trust.
Because if you abuse a gift, for example for a lot of money, chances are they are going to abuse you with false prophecy.

Hi! I’ve been seeing number 44 every day for years, everywhere, does that have any meaning?

1 Like

Hey @anon156256, it’s quite positive.

44 means Angels/Fallen Angels depends on your background are communicating with you. They are with you.
It’s a meaning that they will help you reach your goal. So keep on the good work.

You could use this and write a goal for yourself and a date, what do you want to reach.
And ask them to help you. You close with a thank you and ‘So mote it be’
You can even ask them to pass something to a loved one.

3 Likes

Thank you very much. I will do so.

1 Like

I have been seeing 33 regularly what it means ??

Are you working with an entity that is quite high in the hierarchy? @Lunasthus

1 Like

Comes from ascended masters, like Jesus, Lucifer. It is a number that stands for blessings, discipline, courage.
But it also tells you just like 44 (with Angels/Fallen Angels) that the ascended masters will help you when you need help and ask for it.

2 Likes

Thank you so much

Nope actually I am not working with anybody and how do I identify which ascesnded master it is ??

1 Like