Synchronisation - Communicating with divine

Well, ever since having been in the military I have written dates down differently compared to before being in the military or in high school. So are you saying that you write out dates in 8-digit format?

when I write something that requires numbers or calculations, now I have to check a hundred times because even when I read, it seems normal to me. I am an accountant by profession. 09/26/2020 with me ends written 25.09.2090. or in some other combination. 00 = 11 = 21 = 12
because of those some exercises I was doing, I started to transmit it everywhere.
yes, I don’t know why the numbers turned on me.

I hope we understood each other.

1 Like

I think our situations are similar, but not exact. Your situations seem to involve number combinations up to 8-digit number situations. Mine on the other hand, involve strictly 2-digit number situations that sometimes go only to addition number problems.

1 Like

Yes, you’re right. i didn’t read your penultimate message correctly. I am very tired.

2 Likes

I know the feeling

1 Like

@Cromagus We see those numbers especially when we need them the most.
Angel number 33 - 033 - Means that they where there by your side to support you with help and healing. They where the highest. The Ascended masters.

1 Like

@DarkPaladin Angel number 23 - 023 - or 33 are both similar and point to the Ascended Master that are there when you need them. The difference is that in 33 they assist you and 23 you are connected with them and can ask their help when needed.

1 Like

Does that also work with situations that look like 47(translating to 7777)? Just an example

1 Like

Correct, 7 is the way forward, your path, your ascend
It’s a high number. If it comes multiple times it means you are going the right way, doing a very good job. You can congratulate yourself with 777 or 7777
If the 4 added you know the Angels/Fallen Angels are telling you, you’re on the right way.

1 Like

My dreams have been powerful lately. Whether powerful, erotic, or a bit of both, it’s definitely meaning something.

1 Like

Yes, most powerful magick happens in Lucid dreaming. You can even Astral Project in dreams

1 Like

Hi buddy I have been seeing new numbers
72, 727, 35, 45, 110, 272
Will you tell me What do they mean??
Thank you

1 Like

072 Angel number 72 &
727 I like that number it ask us to adapt our lives to the person that we are now and not the person that we where yesterday. Be your own person and make your own decisions, not let anybody make the decisions for you.

272 Trust yourself and your intuition. It will open new opportunities.

1 Like

110 It’s the number of awakening and enlightment, your path.

1 Like

035 &
045 Ascended Masters and Angels ask you to make that important change in your life, you can always ask them for help.

Here you are @Lunasthus, how are you?

1 Like

I am better , I understood that the things 999 told me to let go was the trauma and lack of trust I got from. Certain events , well it’s all good right now thanks for asking

1 Like

I’ve been waking up at exactly 11:20 AM lately - what does 1120 mean? (other than me being a lazy bum lol)

Something along the lines of “don’t be lazy, and be more confident, you can do it!”?

2 Likes

I might have missed it but I’ve been seeing 321 a lot for the past few weeks.

1 Like

@adalbertsen It’s the more obvious meaning of the 2/2 numbers 1120 - It’s asking you to look at new opportunities in a positive way. And when you have that opportunity don’t hesitate to take it. Because it will only serve you.

And yes taking new opportunities means that you must be more confident about yourself. And the one thing synchronization means is listen to your instinct, guts, intuition. And if confident resonates with you, take that tip and do something with it.

1 Like

321 - Strong connection in what you believe. Connection with Ascended Masters @CarlaB
Listen to your intuition.

1 Like