Synchronicity?

This is mostly a serious post, a bit humorous how this question came to mind.
So for the past 2 weeks when ever I’m at home (so 5 days out of the week) my cat will wake me up. first few times I’ve used my phone as a flashlight to see what on earth he was getting into and noticed what time it was. thinking it was a coincidence I took a mental note and went back to sleep.

two week straight he woke me up by knocking shit over, almost exactly at 6:27 am. Not sure if on the dot or what, but the time has been 6:27 every time. I would normally chop it up to the cat being an asshole if the time deviated even a little bit. But I literally wrote down the times out of curiosity, always 6:27. Not sure if i’m looking way to far into this or what. Any insight would be nice. :slight_smile: :beer:

From my little research that i just started, I’m getting the usual numerology non-sense you see when ever you look this type of stuff up. ie. one site went down with such things as “there’s 27 feet in a tennis court” or “An A-27 is an attack aircraft”

2 Likes

Perhaps someone is trying to send you a message?

1 Like

Perhaps it’s a numerology message

1 Like

Have you tried other ways? Like for exanple the 6 meaning 666 and the 27 for the goetia?

You mean 72?

I mean as in the 27th spirit listed I should have made that clearer

Which btw is Ronove

2 Likes

Probably totally useless to you but hey give it a shot, see what you got…

http://www.gematrix.org/?word=627

1 Like

It’s probably a personal message to you. It concerns something in your life… think hard.

1 Like

Seems like he’d be really good with a necromancer “Harvest souls”

Or I mean if you want to kill your grandpa :wink:

2 Likes

that part is interesting. Necromancy was the something I was going to look into next when I had the time to devote to that new current. I’ll have to evoke him and see, as well as meditate on the time / numbers as a whole see if there’s a deeper meaning I’m missing. Thanks everyone for your insights :slight_smile: would have replied sooner but had a bit of a networking nightmare to tend to

2 Likes

Or maybe in a past life you sold your soul and Ronove Is coming to collect lol. You know the fun stuff haha.

2 Likes

Try looking up Bible verses that are 6:27, yes I know but it has permeated mass consciousness and is pretty clean now.

1 Like

thanks for the suggestion :slight_smile: I started to look through those and didn’t have the time at the moment. I personally believe the bible does have quite a bit of useful info in certain aspects. A lot of it goes deeper than many want to give it credit for, but is also loaded with what can also be called bullshit as well

1 Like