Symbols meaning

So I just tried out automatic writing and got symbols or sigils, but I don’t even know what they mean. Now I’m wondering if any of you may know or have a slight idea.

Here’s some pictures I took of them:

2 Likes

Hard to say really. The circle with a dot is a symbol for Sol (the sun).

2 Likes

Well my first INSTINCTUAL thought was astrology for some reason. Then @Fuego1 mentioned the sun symbol. So 2 ppl see astrology

3 Likes

Looks lime alchemy symbols. Will post a photo or two.

2 Likes

Could be aspect symbols from astrology.

2 Likes

The two unjoined wavy lines could be alchemical solution, or zodiacal Aquarius.
Diamond with a line is alchemical.

1 Like

I see. Thanks to both of you. The only symbols I did know were the sun and the air, honestly. :sweat_smile::thinking:

1 Like

1 Like

Hope these help.

1 Like

They do. Thank you! :smile:

1 Like

I know this is a crazy random guess but the third symbol from the left on the top made me remember simple Japanese script, half the kanji character for “friend”.

2 Likes

Which photo from the top? @Castalia?

The first photo page posted on top in the original post, the top three symbols written in pencil at the top of that page, and the symbol the farthest to the right (our right, the viewer’s right) of the three.

2 Likes

The Qabalah with celestial characters? I think that’s Neptune or Yah in celestial writing.

1 Like

@anon9236988 … The diamond with the line. Spiritual Attainment.

1 Like

I was thinking alchemical but @Fuego1 beat me to it.
The diamond with the line is definitely alchemy. The sun, obvious. The other signs, you may try combining. That, or look up old school heiroglyphs.

2 Likes