Sygil for Evoking Au Set

Hotep Wolves, I was wondering if anyone knew the symbol for Isis I am going to create one myself otherwise though this is for someone I care about . I believe she needs the mother’s love . Help me out if you know otherwise ima roll with it haha

Hey I’ve been doing some work with Neteru and I don’t think there is a sigil for Isis but @Lady_Eva suggested to me to use her hieroglyph as a link and a picture of her

2 Likes

Do you know what that might be? What about Neturu how was she? My friend is struggling to control her Magick I figured Isis was about the best option

I think you might find this beautiful explanation by Lady Eva helpful. :slight_smile: :sparkles:

2 Likes

No I meant Neteru, the ancient spirits of Egypt, you should be able to find a picture with a google search here is a photo of Isis Glyph IsisHeiroglyph

2 Likes

None of the Egyptian Gods have sigils -originally- they are more called on by their hieroglyphic names, but later down the line people have made sigils for them/personal sigils.

1 Like

Hotep Eloha together we know. Blessings and thanks :pray:t3: for all the help

Set and Apophis have sigils… can it be that they are channeled by the greatest mage of all times, Crowley?

1 Like

Quite possibly, check out the grimoire of the Neteru and the book of soul retrieval by Enoch Petrucelly, they have sigils for set and Apophis.

Never Read this thank you soo much. Set dwells within me he’s my Father or Patron many Names yet still I am only his mouth piece at times. I honestly tried Hanging myself 6months ago out of selfishness and self directed wrath. The rope broke. Set Laughed inside my head. I had to just let go and be. Stopped fighting it instead. Since then Blessings unfolding before me as though I am Recreated

1 Like

Also Set taught me to Create Sygils instead, idk if thats wrong or less potent eh.

1 Like

I just saw this, excuse me for the delay

1 Like

@Silent​:ring::joy:
Sumatran Blue Amber good? I heard somewhere she likes Amber for its Scent being Reminiscient of Time before the tree became Resin

1 Like

It’s good, yes :slightly_smiling_face: