Sword Banishing bad for Demon magick? And also…

I have two questions regarding Demons, sword banishing and Angels:

I want to incorporate the sword banishing to my daily routine but have been thinking if it could damage my relationship with Demons. Let’s say for example I want to do a ritual with BUER to help me heal the tinnitus on my left ear, will the daily sword banishing keep him away from working on healing my body?

My second question is if I work magick with Demons would this reduce the effectiveness of my Angelic magick rituals? Any answers are greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

No. i work with both demons and angels without issue. Demons won’t adversely effect your angelic work or vice versa.

9 Likes

I would say no, the sword banishing should not effect your relationship to your demon friends. Most banishing rituals deal with elemental and astrological influences. And you can easily work with both angels and demons as long as you ask them if it’s acceptable.
When you banish, set the intention that you are getting rid of harmful energies and not the ones you want to keep around.

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing the knowledge guys.

Magic is in my point of view manipulating your energy to influence the cosmic universe’s energy to get some form of gain.

1 Like

I stumbled upon this post and just wanted to say that I have been doing the sword banishing lately, know it by heart now. I don’t like the name but it has become a well preferred banishing technique. It takes like 30 seconds and I find it even more effective than LBRP and way more easy than any banishing that comes to mind.

8 Likes

My preferred go to as well. Alignment over exorcism any day.

I know this post is old, but I figured I might ask here to avoid opening a new thread. I watched a YouTube video in the sword Banishing and I didnt read the part of vibrating the words during the activation of the ritual. Now Ive been doing the Banishing for 4 days and dont know if it is working or not, since I didnt vibrate the activation words just read them outloud 3 times like i thought it said. Now i dont know if I should do the activation ritual over again but vibrating the words.

Thanks for anyone that answers that works with the sword Banishing.

You’ll have to immerse better instead of just rambling through it. Be a wack job and push into it without caring at all how you look or how you would appear to anyone or anything. Believe in your magick. Don’t question yourself. Of course it’s working. You’re banishing. You’re doing it. The names and angelic beings you invoke touch this plane through you as the material point of contact. Become a living god should be a good linguistic reference for your mindset to begin feeling more powerful with your banishing rituals.

4 Likes