Swells of energy

I have always been emphatic with those I have a connection to, and have felt others energies even at long distances…
For the second time last night while speaking with Freya, discussing a life issue then doing some visualization about a positive outcome, I had that warm energy again…

BUt,
I always get a warm trembling feeling in my gut and the warmth radiates out from there to the rest of my body, but this time ( and a few others recently) It was like I had a powerful TENS unit attached to my abs as they were flush with warmth that radiated up to my “third eye” and my abs and midsection were just shuddering and contracting during this time, it was very cool…

Does anyone have a take on this…
I can concentrate on someone ( close to me) and feel that same energy and how they feel about me, but the abdominal contractions this hard is new…

Thank you for your time :slight_smile:
Chris

2 Likes

Yes, that happens to me sometimes, it also happens when people learn energy heasling and their body synchs to the patient, I sometimes feel like I’m taking on the form (energetically) os spirit when I evoke them as well.

1 Like

It’s called energetic Alchemy
Looks like Freya was performing some maintenance on ya.
Or Lucifer, intuitively, I feel that he’s the one doing this.

2 Likes

I did go to him for Physical healing of sorts, but yeah… but I get that same energy from those I am involved with, I can feel her at a distance…

2 Likes