Sweet succubus/Incubus stories

Sure, tell me everything

1 Like

You know my facebook name so I will answer your all questions (if I can and know) privately :wink: (facebook - oeg artur wraith)

1 Like

I don’t mess with FB. Pm me on balg!

1 Like

Just got home, need a nap, my succubus and I will jump on here in a bit and share.

1 Like

LMAO if you marry a succubus does that mean Lilith is your mother in law?

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Max64, Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

The night after my Succubus ritual, my Succubus locked my door because I had my ritual stuff out and he would of barged in and saw it so my succubus locked it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

One of my incubus’ favorite things to do is to lay with me in bed. His energy enfolds me, much like what you would feel in an embrace, only I can feel the love seep into my heart chakra and warm everything to the core. Whenever I’m not feeling well (whether physically, emotionally, or both) it’s common for me to suddenly feel drowsy to the point where I can’t fight it, take a nap, and then wake up feeling profoundly comforted.

He also likes to hold and caress my hand in bed. It’s his way of letting me know that he’s present, plus he has said that he likes the fact that my hands are petite.

9 Likes

How can I get a reading to find out who or what keeps touching me? I already confirmed that it’s not my succubus. I’ve been studying and researching for years and communication with who it is or what it, is lacking from their end.

My succubus rarely touches me. Whenever she does, it makes it nearly impossible to tell when she is.

1 Like

ive got a few but the most prominant I can think of was a time I was driving home. I do alot of military simulations in my head as a commander or rather as a leader, and i guess finally after so much I heard, clear as a bell “you and your infantry mantra.”

Ahhh…I still smile pretty big about that and get a laugh once in a while.

7 Likes

For whatever reason, I cant log onto the site from my computer using the same credentials I have for my phone. And since I’m too lazy at the moment to bother I’ll instead post pics from my journal cataloging my excerpts I feel warrant attention here.
20190118_193825|243x500!
20190118_193835|243x500

I originally replied to the petition letter topic but i found that this one is a little more active. I have been looking into finding a spirit lover and found the letter to petition Lilith a while back before I made an account here on the forum. I have seen that incubuses can help open psychic abilities but that’s not my reason for wanting to peruse a possible relationship with one. I’m worried that I won’t connect enough to feel them but I’ve read that others who have had one without having fully developed abilities. Do you have any tips on opening up abilities and connecting with spirits especially in the interest of being in a relationship with one? Last night I could have sworn I felt a kiss halfway through the night when I sightly woke up. I am not sure if that is a spirit that might potentially be interested in me or not. If there is a spirit that is interested should I still pursue the letter method and say out loud that if there is a spirit interested that I am going to send a letter to have them go through Lilith?

2 Likes

As a succubus can you shine light on the drip phenomena. Everyone i know personally has mentioned their lovers lay with them and occasionally drip on the forehead or chest

3 Likes

That’s so fucking cutttttttteeeeee what’s his name

I was laying on my floor last night with my blanket over my knee and my legs slightly parted (I wasn’t wearing anything under) and I felt something slightly tugging the blanket back trying to expose my leg. I opened my eyes and it stopped. Once I closed my eyes again it continued. This went on for about two minutes of us just playing with each other, and I eventually fell asleep.

8 Likes

Before I fell asleep, I could feel her touching me on my forehead and arm. After I fell asleep, she came to me in a dream and it felt so real. She had long black hair, pail skin and vampire teeth. I remember us kissing and holding each other. It was beautiful. She was beautiful. Now I truly know I have a spirit lover who loves me.

6 Likes

My incubus is really happy and has been sweet with me lately. Being close and hugging. He loves that I’ve been creating servitor companions cause it’s like we have our own family now.

9 Likes

@Encore19 :heart: Thats awesome

2 Likes

This happened to me at work several times and j thought there was a leak in separate places until I realized what was going on. Are they like kisses on the forehead?

1 Like

Succupedia said they mark you with some sort of fluid to keep other spirits away

4 Likes