Sweating in ritual?

Hello, over the last month or so I’ve been doing a couple daily rituals. Recently during one of them I’ve been experiencing a “hotness” wash over me, causing a light coat of sweat on my body and especially my face. You know how when you’ve had a fever you typically get a hot flash of sorts? Kinda feels like that except without a sickly feeling, the usual tingles are there too. The ritual where this happens is called the Middle Pillar of Goetia, which is basically a tweaked version of the Middle Pillar replacing the names of power with infernal dieties. The names (in order) are Satanas, Moloch, Belphegor, Lilith, and Nahemah. The other serves as a means to presence Qlippothic energies in my sacred space.

I’ve never evoked a spirit, done sigil magick, or any kind of serious magical working but I have been on the path of self actual ist ion and improving my meditation and energy work for about a year and a half now. Not really bothered by this or anything but was curious to see if anyone has any input about it.

2 Likes

It’s caused by the invoking of energies.

4 Likes

It has happened to me several times, and I do know what causes a lot of my sweats. I do have a lot of candles burning n it’s summer time. In addition, I burn a lot of different incenses. I have to to keep my windows open so the smells do not bother anyone else in the house hold. There by letting in the heat n humidity. It might be why I’m sweating. I do my rituals at midnight or 3 am.
I wished that I could go outside but lol I’m too afraid of stepping on a copperhead a poisonous snake :snake:. Especially since I live in Missouri, USA. I live near the metro St. Louis region. Down in southern Missouri though, they have pigmy rattle snakes. I’m happy I do not live down south of here.
I guess it depends where you live at n if your burning a lot of candles or incenses? Also may I ask, are you drinking whiskey or some other type of booze which can make you feel warm? Plz don’t take no offense. I sometimes drink several glasses of wine during my rituals.
You may want to try using a fan n turning it on low. Also drink lots of water before, during, n after your ritual. Maybe a shower afterwards. It’s what I have to do to cool down. It might help you too. They are suggestions only. I’m just trying to help.
Dark Blessings
Sabbey

1 Like

It means it’s working.

3 Likes

When I do Magick I sweat like a pig. It’s a sure sign of success. Sometimes I need a shower afterwards, but always a general wash and clean up.

Al.

4 Likes