Suspected Sorcerer beheaded in Cambodia

Anybody else read this news story? I’d post a link but I don’t know how :stuck_out_tongue:

A man in a village in Cambodia was hacked to death as a suspected practitioner of black magic by at least six people, because he was a traditional healer, but a number of people died in his home area.

Maybe its a good thing, the majority of people around us DON"T believe in black magic. LOL

Agreed, stay off the radar lol. It’s sad to hear a man who used his talents to heal lost his life for it. Wouldn’t it be ironic if he had healed a few if his attackers?

Rabid muggles… poor guy, I used to do healing but noticed it was just a faff, also it seemed to me that in most cases (I make an exception for some children, and all animals) the person’s brought that illness into their life through being too stupid to listen to their intuition, and fixing it for them denies them a chance to learn.

Also, some people actively resist change, the worst in my experience are people with chronic fatigue syndrome/ME who will do almost anything to retain their illness, it’s like they actually seek out healing to PROVE you’re not going to be able to fix it, you can give them the very best advice and be met with a barrage of reasons why they can’t QUITE follow it at the moment, and 99% of them, women and men alike, have a massive “poor me”/martyr complex, and add any advice you give them to their list of things to feel guulty about not doing. Waste. Of. Time!

The only work along those lines I do now is to help someone ID the problem, and even then only very rarely, but I no longer do energy work or soul-retrievals etc., they really work but there’s always a reason that problem came up, and most of the public prefer the reason to the freedom of being healed.

I can totally understand how normal people will turn on a dime one anyone they think has “powers” - no matter how much he tried to help them out, in the end he was a living signpost of how limited their lives are, and how much of their birthright power they’re refusing to explore and develop.

Very true Eva, the same can be said for money magick. Most want you to do something where money will fall in their lap, they don’t want to look at why they can’t hold onto money or a job. Its easier for them to pay someone to help them get some quick cash than it is to come to terms with the fact they spend carelessly, gamble or have a poor work ethic and do something constructive to fix it.

I try not to give up on people but they seem to make it so easy to do.

I work on healing, I don’t give a fuck about other people lessons and stuff. Whatever needs to be healed on the person gets healed, but not necesarily what the person looks for, although many times they coincide, is not always the case. So basically is not about what they want, but what the universe wants to give them and is going to give them despise their (sometimes foolish) desire and expectations.

I had fatigue syndrom + fibromialgia (+ un repaired broken bones, etc, etc) and everything is healed now, and I didn’t went to the doctor (because I have no med insurence or anything alike lol because I happylly go if I could xD and will once I have one SOON).

Lady Eva, you should look for “Reconnective Healing” is radically different to any other form of healing.

I don’t know if is cambodia, or perhaps it was the phillipines (I know they’re not so close to be confuse but still) there was a healing cult with guys that proved their power by eating glass, and crazy stuff like mercury and lead.
The main guy recluted children and taught them to do this, so basically there were a whole lotta lot of angry parents, and there was also angry medicine men because he was preaching against them and spirits and all that stuff.

The crazy thing was that the guys really survived eating glass, fluorescent tubes, and stuff.

When I’m in the mood to do this stuff, I mainly work with the deceased (who are less pig-headed) and animals now, which has the advantage that they’re groups less able to contact a healer as part of some complicated mind-game of proving they’re beyond help.

If, as I believe underneath everyday reasoning, everything we attract in our lives is there for our benefit, then I attracted time-wasters to learn that I don’t need to martyr myself flat-out trying to fix the world - I was brought up believing that we all did, that everything needed saving and setting right.

To be able to liberate myself from that was valuable, because for years I felt guilty about the slightest bit of anything I possessed, that any other person couldn’t access - this kind of egalitarianism being, obviously, a huge detriment when trying to build magickal power in our society!

Because I’m no longer on a crusade (and I’m not saying any other healer is btw) I’m more able to rejoice in my experiences and abilities, without feeling the need to keep paying them out by fixing people. I still work with who I want, and deploy the methods I’ve learned (and I’ll look into that book - thanks!) but from a different point of view.

Nice work on your own stuff!

Getting back onto the main story, it does help me understand why early priests (who I’m kind of assuming evolved from healers and natural psychics) went to great lengths to instill fear and obedience, it’s tempting to see it as just about the everyday social power but lynching the healer happens in a lot of societies still, and I can see why those guys wanted to build a bit more of an unassailable power base.

To be able to liberate myself from that was valuable, because for years I felt guilty about the slightest bit of anything I possessed, that any other person couldn't access - this kind of egalitarianism being, obviously, a huge detriment when trying to build magickal power in our society!

yeah that happened to me too, and is a really strong feeling here, I do think catholic programing has something to do with it.

Thanks, thats for people to never give up on healing!!!

Hey DarkestKnight, you can just post the url

yeah that happened to me too, and is a really strong feeling here, I do think catholic programing has something to do with it.

Yup, I grew up in that nonsense as well.

God hates money! So give it ALL to us!

Lol.

People that think the Roman church isn’t still running the show haven’t done their research.

The entire world runs on Ecclesiastical Law, with even the London banks kicking up to the Vatican. They’re all mafia families, and they may infight, but they damn well know who runs the show.

Your local Bishops have more power than any sitting Judge, and that’s a fact.

The King & Queen of England refer to themselves as ‘Elector’s of the Holy Roman Empire’…now WHY do you think that is? In 1213 even the King of England conceded his empire to the Pope of Rome, has a new treaty been written, no.

The East India Trading Company(Pirates) are the KING’s & his CROWN London Bank’s corporations.

EVERY corporate colony was and is a CROWN corporation, belonging to the Holy Roman Empire, and it hasn’t changed hands in hundreds of years, period.

Mine was more left-wing anti-authoritarian programming, but the net result was so similar to that - if anyone’s suffering, it’s not just up to me whether I care to help, but actually a moral duty to never be happy and never put myself first until the whole world is fixed - combined, of course, with the moral imperative to bash on about this to other people as well, and above all to hate “the privileged” aka sinners-against-Marx.

Same old power grab under a new name.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:6, topic:2387”]When I’m in the mood to do this stuff, I mainly work with the deceased (who are less pig-headed) and animals now, which has the advantage that they’re groups less able to contact a healer as part of some complicated mind-game of proving they’re beyond help.

If, as I believe underneath everyday reasoning, everything we attract in our lives is there for our benefit, then I attracted time-wasters to learn that I don’t need to martyr myself flat-out trying to fix the world - I was brought up believing that we all did, that everything needed saving and setting right.

To be able to liberate myself from that was valuable, because for years I felt guilty about the slightest bit of anything I possessed, that any other person couldn’t access - this kind of egalitarianism being, obviously, a huge detriment when trying to build magickal power in our society!

Because I’m no longer on a crusade (and I’m not saying any other healer is btw) I’m more able to rejoice in my experiences and abilities, without feeling the need to keep paying them out by fixing people. I still work with who I want, and deploy the methods I’ve learned (and I’ll look into that book - thanks!) but from a different point of view.

Getting back onto the main story, it does help me understand why early priests (who I’m kind of assuming evolved from healers and natural psychics) went to great lengths to instill fear and obedience, it’s tempting to see it as just about the everyday social power but lynching the healer happens in a lot of societies still, and I can see why those guys wanted to build a bit more of an unassailable power base.[/quote]

Very true, but hey if the persons willing to pay me I’ll do it for them unless their personality is working in such a way that it directly counters the result of what I am trying to do.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/sorcerer-decapitated-by-villagers-in-cambodia-20140121-hv989.html

Hope that works.

It’s pretty silly to kill a healer because people died. People die, regardless of medical help.

I’m sorry, but the Catholic Church was completely co-opted by non-Catholics by the time of Vatican II. The Third Estate run the world. The Church and true aristocracy - not the ennobled merchants of the last several centuries - have been purposefully decimated by the powers that be since the French Revolution.

The entire world runs on Ecclesiastical Law,

??? …

???

with even the London banks kicking up to the Vatican. They're all mafia families, and they may infight, but they damn well know who runs the show.

I can name a few tribes connected with international banking and the globalist corporatist kleptocracy, and Italian is not one of them. You might want to start with the letters immediately before or after I though.

Your local Bishops have more power than any sitting Judge, and that's a fact.

That’s just insane.

The King & Queen of England refer to themselves as 'Elector's of the Holy Roman Empire'....now WHY do you think that is?

That’s not even true. Where the title of Prince Elector has been held by a British monarch it was not by virtue of his being the British monarch, but inevitably due to German ancestry, an elector being one of the council who elected the Holy Roman Emperor, a position which does not even exist any longer.

In 1213 even the King of England conceded his empire to the Pope of Rome, has a new treaty been written, no.

You do realise, don’t you, that the Holy Roman Empire is just the name of the German empire founded by Otto I and had nothing especially to do with the Vatican? In fact, the two were constantly at each others throats, especially in the High Middle Ages.

The East India Trading Company(Pirates) are the KING's & his CROWN London Bank's corporations.

EVERY corporate colony was and is a CROWN corporation, belonging to the Holy Roman Empire, and it hasn’t changed hands in hundreds of years, period.

That’s quite a remarkable leap of logic, I must say.

I’m sorry, but the Catholic Church was completely co-opted by non-Catholics by the time of Vatican II. The Third Estate run the world. The Church and true aristocracy - not the ennobled merchants of the last several centuries - have been purposefully decimated by the powers that be since the French Revolution.[/quote]

Doesn’t matter who’s (now) behind it Poete, only the CC has the power to make millions of decent married people shun condoms, even though they’re risking children they can’t feed and deadly diseases that are catchable though just one poor choice of partner in their country.

I think I get where you’re coming from with a lot of stuff, and I agree to some extent, however the stranglehold of that church (which never affected my life, so I’ve no axe to grind) is visible in how successfully they avoided investigation over the Magdelene homes, and the abuse of children by priests.

Maude, you’ve proved to me countless times on this forum that you’re nothing but an insipid blowhard, set in your ostentatious ways of using a few old philosopher’s as the be all, end all of your research and world view, sorry but I’m not impressed.

My ‘leaps’ are based on treaty, records, corporate discourse, court documents, congressional records, documented history, law books, etc.

Your right Maude, Constantine had nothing to do with the Roman Church, lol.

Yes Maude, the entire system of modern corporate governmental commerce isn’t based on Vatican Ecclesiastical Law, the system they developed that turned commerce into a religion. Yes, everyone is full of shit, go back to watching FOX news and ignore that every governmental corporation stems from the mother corporation, the Vatican.

Lol, I always knew you were full of it, you just proved it to me, your mental masturbations have taken you to a new level of delusion.

I see you’re another Jew blamer. Yes, many of them are assholes, however I suggest you get off your lazy ass and read the Sheitar’s Effect on English Law, in which the King incorporated the Talmudic Law so he could use Jewry for the Roman Empire to expand, which has been going on for the past 500 years.

A position that doesn’t exist anymore?

Lol, yea ok, that’s why as little as 250 years ago the King was referring to himself as the prince ‘elector’.

'By the grace of God, king of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith, duke of Brunswick and Lunebourg, arch-treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire".

http://www.constitution.org/cons/paris1783.htm

‘Prince elector’ - the chief Prince who chooses the Roman Pontiff, aka Caesar with a fishhat.

http://1828.mshaffer.com/d/search/word,elector

Another delusional television watcher who I have little patience for, too stupid to realize the position of ‘King’ is a Corporation, just as the Vatican is.

Under the current papal doctrine there is virtually no limit to the matters over which ecclesiastical courts have claimed jurisdiction, that includes Civil or Criminal, thus giving the Bishop full authority over his immediate jurisdiction. That’s why every fucking courtroom around the world flies the gold-fringed flag, indicating that you are playing in the rules of Admiralty, the Holy-Sea of Commerce.

You’ve probably never even read the Unum Sanctum, have you? Tell me when the Pope repealed his claim that no law could hold them because God gave the church to Peter, thus giving them full authority over all, including the annihilation of ‘heretics’? When was that repealed again? Oh right…never.

‘Behold to-day I have placed you over nations, and over kingdoms’ and the rest. Therefore, if the terrestrial power err, it will be judged by the spiritual power; but if a minor spiritual power err, it will be judged by a superior spiritual power; but if the highest power of all err, it can be judged only by God, and not by man, according to the testimony of the Apostle: ‘The spiritual man judgeth of all things and he himself is judged by no man’ [1 Cor 2:15]. This authority, however, (though it has been given to man and is exercised by man), is not human but rather divine, granted to Peter by a divine word and reaffirmed to him (Peter) and his successors by the One Whom Peter confessed, the Lord saying to Peter himself, ‘Whatsoever you shall bind on earth, shall be bound also in Heaven’ etc., [Mt 16:19]. Therefore whoever resists this power thus ordained by God, resists the ordinance of God [Rom 13:2], unless he invent like Manicheus two beginnings, which is false and judged by us heretical, since according to the testimony of Moses, it is not in the beginnings but in the beginning that God created heaven and earth [Gen 1:1]. Furthermore, we declare, we proclaim, we define that it is absolutely necessary for salvation that every human creature be subject to the Roman Pontiff.

http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/source/b8-unam.asp

Lol, stick to what you’re good at Maude, doing rituals to get fat chicks to come over to your trailer park for hot dogs & blow jobs.

Meh… some of us are here to learn and listen, even if we disagree afterwards: could we please try and keep this constructive, and even classy?

I shudder to think what the world of the future’s going to be like if this is the best so many folks here can do, folks that are aspiring to become living gods.

There’s going to be at least one entire aeon covered in pink pony shit, let’s not add to the chaos!

My 2¢ - I feelz teh internet rages too, but “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” - can we try and keep things great, or at least, average?

Yeah, I’m matron bossy bitch.

Eh, I thought it was amusing.

I concede the point, no more fat chick jokes.

Yeah, I’m matron bossy bitch.[/quote]

But MoooooOOOOOooooooOOOOOOooom, Belial touched me, and Amaymon won’t stop looking at me!