Surrounded by Alfar

Tonight I did a protection ritual with Thor and he came alright. He descended upon me and we were surrounded by elves who appeared as beings of pure light and they promised to protect me. I don’t know why but I’m glad to be surrounded by them and I’m glad to carry the blessings of Thor.

10 Likes

Fascinating, do tell more? I’ve never directly dealt with heathen gods, been a bit shy to try to so… I’m intrigued with the Alfar however and Thor, the peoples protector no doubts. I’ve read plenty but I’ve been keeping myself in hermit mode far too long.

:blush:

The way they saw things is fascinating. A lot of people just discount their belief system as “a religion/system of fairy tales” but when you actually look deeply into it, it’s just as complicated, nuanced, and esoteric as any other system.

1 Like

Truly true. Amazing imaginations as well as deeply thoughtful peoples. My ancestors! I’m an Erickr on my father’s side. (sp?) My surname got anglicized into Herrick but it is for sure a Nordic name. (with documents to prove that)
:sunny:

1 Like

Very cool. It might be worth reaching out to some of the spirits from the Nordic cultures.

1 Like

Yes, indeed I’ve been feeling a strong draw lately, very strongly a pull to the North. :smiley: The time is now, so it is!

1 Like