Surprised that EA used archangel names for LBRP

…and the usual pentagram instead of demon names & the averse one in his first evocation in the M.E videos. Any thoughts on this?

1 Like

It’s logical that he would use archangel names. Evoking Paralda by the authority of demons would be stupid and egotistic, a sign of disrespect. If you disrespect a spirit, why would that spirit respect you?

1 Like

But then how could he, who usually works with azazel and demons, evoke Paralda at all? I mean, isn’t it ‘changing sides’ for the time-being at least?

It seems very unfathomable to me to evoke both angels and demons(not talking about evoking them at the same time or ritual) as the two sides are bitter enemies of each other

1 Like

???

???[/quote]

Archangels and demons
e.g Michael & on the other side Beelzebub

So you think angel and demons are enemies?

Yes.

Bwahahahaha!!!

Tha[quote=“Elison, post:8, topic:1835”]Bwahahahaha!!![/quote]

I am here to learn & I am open minded but really, that’s an immature reply.

Very well then. But I couldn’t help it. Demons and angels are NOT enemies. There’s no war going on between them. I agree with the fact that they have different natures and usually don’t like each other but they are NOT enemies. They are both capable of good and evil deeds. What matters though is intention. If you evoke Raphael and Marbas at the same time and tell them to heal someone, they will work together. Their purpose is that of healing. When purposes are aligned, everything’s okay.

1 Like

Also why shouldn’t you evoke angels, even though you prefer demons? There are no rules for real gods.

1 Like

Hi Markab,

It is true that Angel, Demons, and Spirits are not in some sort of war with each other though some may dislike each other.

I think E.A. used the LBRP because it is simple and effective (Well simple after you have done it a few times)
The LBRP is powerful for a few reasons. First many, many people have used this is the past and because of that the ritual has grown in power. Secondly the four Archangels are here to banish and hold the quarters for us in our rituals. They do other things as well but this is one of the duties they were created for.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Hey Markab,

I think E.A. being known as a black magician tends to trip people up. Keep in mind “black magician/black magick” aren’t terms referring to the spirits someone works with, or their level of maliciousness as a person. Even established RHP magicians tend to label “black magick” as magick being worked on a person without their permission. With that definition in mind, healing magick could be considered black.

Furthermore, if you pick up “Evoking Eternity”, you’d see E.A. stresses balance in your evocation practice. In fact, he recommends ascending via an angelic hierarchy and obtaining their blessings before you even start with demons.

Magick is all about balance; consider the LBRP itself. No one simply starts with one or two directions and then discards the ritual, each quarter must be given attention. Also consider that there are rituals for banishing positive energy as well as negative, so that you can work with a “clean slate”, so to speak.

Don’t do yourself a disservice by putting things in boxes, or labeling everything in black and white (no pun intended) when it comes to magick. There are so many powerful forces out there, you owe it to yourself to be acquainted with them all.

2 Likes

Thats actually a myth, a better analogy would be co-workers who sometimes rub each other the wrong way.

Wish I could like this twice.

1 Like

I look at it like this, if your familiar with the Judeo Christian paradigm then God is the source of all creation. If he created every conceivable and imaginable thing then it only makes sense that he created demons as well as angels. You can do some research on the many facets of necessary evil and that will give you some starter points to consider.

I’ve gotten to the point now where I consider all the many spirits out there as just different aspects of the same force. We call them by different names because its convienient and helps our little brains compartmentalize and keep everything nice and tidy. He lines blur further when spirits considered to be evil can act in such beneficial and benevolent ways. If I sent an angelic force to attack you for wronging me you wouldn’t likely assume it was an angelic spirit turning your life into a shitty mess. Good, evil and most of the preconceived notions we hold are merely subjective.

1 Like

On evoking Paralda earlier today instead of using angel or demon names I used the names of the elemental kings,and envisioned the pentagrams being formed of each kings element.I felt an INTENSE energy flood the room as I asked them to ride into my temple on their respective elements.However like all my evocations thus far it failed but the calling of the kings was amazing.

1 Like

If I am working with Angels I would use the Archangels, when I work with demons I use the Demonic Kings, when I work with Elementary spirits I use the names of the Elemental Kings.

The spirits see you as the God of all creation. The one true god standing in the center of the universe. They see you pulsating with pure radient light and know you’re God and obey your commands. This is why you can work with any spirit you choose.

I doubt your evocation failed. You likely haven’t developed the abilities to see the manifestations yet. Keep working and know that you are God!

Zecharyah555

2 Likes

[quote=“Zecharyah 555, post:18, topic:1835”]If I am working with Angels I would use the Archangels, when I work with demons I use the Demonic Kings, when I work with Elementary spirits I use the names of the Elemental Kings.

The spirits see you as the God of all creation. The one true god standing in the center of the universe. They see you pulsating with pure radient light and know you’re God and obey your commands. This is why you can work with any spirit you choose.

I doubt your evocation failed. You likely haven’t developed the abilities to see the manifestations yet. Keep working and know that you are God!

Zecharyah555[/quote]

Yes!

Even if I don’t see or hear the spirit I always welcome it,give my command,and dismiss.I’ve mainly been working with Sastan,Paralda,and Azazel to help with my astral senses.I’m starting to feel my inner vision strengthen,so hopefully these workings and structuring exercises.will begin to show results.