Surgat

I don’t see too much about this spirit on the forum, or elsewhere really.

And it has me thinking…is this an underutilized entity?

Why?

A being that opens and closes locks should theoretically be very useful and hold a lot of utility.

Mark Alan smiths work uses him quite a bit for the opening and closing of portals.

And, would this be a good spirit for beginners to make use of as part of a controlled and hopefully safer means of doing some operations?

2 Likes

I think he’s just not got a flashy blurb, and fades into the background. :thinking: And not too many people read the Grimorium Verum or Solomon’s Key directly.
“Surgat who opens all locks”.

I guess if you view him as a road opener, that’s a pretty useful skill very worth trying to work with him. I can see a lot of doubt getting in the way of opening physical locks.

3 Likes

He’s a pretty cool dude, honestly. I think his most powerful rite is in the realm of unleashment of potential but I don’t know how far he’s gone on that recently. Has a pretty interesting worldview too, not quite like any other i’ve come across.

I’d say call on him. His office isn’t too busy so he should answer you right away. He can be an asshole, especially if you disrespect him in any way.