Superhuman Strength Techniques

Hey all I know I’ve made posts before on Berserkergang and Shapeshifting but where I wanted to go with this is I wanted to see a discussion on different techniques that have to do with tapping into the berserk state

5 Likes

If you want to get super strong and able to fight like a demon, there is only one way. You have to train like a maniac. Everything else is just icing on the cake to make the training more productive. Even the Viking warriors who were known for going full berserker had developed their warrior skills and physical attributes other than just the ability to go ape shit crazy. Steroids, perfect nutrition, secret magick & mudras, etc all work in conjunction with having a solid foundation built. Bruce Lee trained like a maniac. All the greats do. If you want to be able to do what few can, you must be willing to put in the work that few are willing to do.

7 Likes

This is actually the area I spend 100% of my time focusing on. My search for performance enhancement within the realm of combative arts led me down many roads. The path I still call “mind science” ultimately got me studying energy work and practical magick. Its all connected. Building your best version of your self should be looked at like an old school wagon wheel. You are the hub, and each spoke you ad improves your versatility… The game is to continually self assess, find your weaknesses and eliminate them one by one…adding spokes to the wheel.

3 Likes

Huh, interesting concept. I assume the berserk state is a state of heightened adrenaline, like when moms lift cars to save their babies? I would recommend researching siddhi and doing kundalini work. Some gods also may be able to impart wisdom on this subject. Besides that you can lift, and inprove nutrition to help facilitate gainz. Btw I’m in the process of learning to physically shapeshift

2 Likes

They call those car lifting off babies scenarios, hystarical strength. The research comes up short on explaining some of the more impressive displays, so they get disputed as b.s. by skeptics. They say the body can only overload so much even with adrenaline. This is what got me thinking that something other than the hormonal cocktail had to be going on…something spiritual. These ponderings have fueled a 20 plus yr research campaign, which went down many rabbit holes. I’m in one now…

3 Likes

Oh yeah. I’ve heard of various monks who have superhuman abilities, or immortality. I believe they are called siddhi. I have a thread on this type of thing

3 Likes

Yes indeed. There is a lot of good stuff to learn in regards to the siddhis…

3 Likes

Hmmm there are many different paths to this, if your looking for a biological link that you can link to spiritual element. Look into the flight or fight response, as well as adrenaline increase. Spiritually look into anger magick, the term seeing red and bloodlust. Then find away to link the two together through certain physical / spiritual acts maybe punching bags or weight lifting smaller to larger ect… don’t be dummy though and over do it.

3 Likes

Hypnosis.

3 Likes

Read Taylor Ellwood’s book Inner Alchemy. Hack your body, and evoke its spirits. Learn to turn your adrenaline system on and off at will.

You will then have “superstrength” whenever you need it.

8 Likes

It most certainly would; on both the mind and body. Maybe he’s referring to moderate or low doses to which I would say there is no point in even doing it if that’s the case.

2 Likes

I was basically throwing up various examples of things that can enhance training value. The point was to say that regardless of whether you use better nutrition, steroids or magick to enhance your performance…it is just that…an enhancement, not the program itself. Icing on the cake so to speak. And yes steroids can effect the mind depending on compound used, dosage and genetic factors.

Also, a side note- perhaps it was a poor example as the original poster is 15, and I would not reccomend the juice to someone that age. Not for any moral high ground but simply because it is unneeded as the male body is on a natural steroid cycle at that point in the journey. Adding to it would sabotage your bodies ability to produce its own hormones. I never reccomend hormonal enhancement until someone has reached their natural genetic limits.

2 Likes

I was simply trying to highlight the importance of laying a solid foundation in training strategy and content prior to looking into ways to enhance such efforts.

2 Likes

Many people in the fitness industry both exaggerate and understate the bodies natural potential. A powerful magician could remove genetic blocks in their training regimen to get much stronger than the average lifters natty limit

3 Likes

I found something for you all let me know what you think I did not write this all credit to Frater Sheosyrath of the DKMU

For sometime I was running into problems trying to constantly shift between workable paradigms and twist things in my reality so that I may make my magick function the way I wanted it to, so I set out to create something that would help me mold my own magick into exactly what I wanted. I decided to create a new type of almost “chaos” holy guardian angel. The BASE idea was taken from a familiar chaos source, the game Warhammer 40k, (like Tzeentch and Slaanesh), but the Necron “Nightbringer” which was a huge Star God that looked like the grim reaper and was quite evil. The “essence of the nightbringer” was summoned (invoked) through your commander unit, and he transformed into the nightbringer and wreaked havoc. So I decided to create a new CHAOS God.

The Doombringer is the fight within every human soul.

The Doombringer is Strength, Darkness, Speed, Brutality, Power, Violence, Respect and Fear. The Doombringer is the black night and the grey clouds, the Doombringer is the fist coming for your face. 663 is the number of the Doombringer. He appears as a black shadow with only a partially visible face, when viewed from the front, the eye on the left is like a beast, blinking, and the eye on the right is black and void. The whole right side of the face looks dead, like a skull and the mouth cannot be seen. Shadowy hair entangles above and horns protrude from the head, marking his infernal nature. He is the supreme manifestation of the chaos within yourself.

Invocation of the Doombringer
(Partially the lyrics of Blood Hunger Doctrine - Dimmu Borgir)

As dreams detach from the world above
And all other worlds beneath them flow
Time winds caressing the dust of cold memories
Sought to strive in twilight mist and penal fire

As daylight suffers and nighttime recollects
what wind has drawn so near
Death has no contract on life and hell in between
What was once not certain is now forseen
When the pendulum is in its reverse factor
Rivers run red and skies turn black
The Doombringer awakens within my soul
And Chaos manifests to realize my goal

IA IA IA DOOMBRINGER!
ARISE DOOMBRINGER!
AWAKEN KHAOS!

(Repeat last part till satisfied)

This invocation is VERY flexible, as is the 663 himself. It is simply worked by A) going into your temple, creating a Doombringer sigil, circle, light a candle, smoke a bowl and meditate for at least 15 minutes into a nice trance. Then simply intone it several times and you should state to feel energized, strong, violent, I normally start to twitch, my fists ball up and I get a major rush and feel like beating someones ass. I usually do it several times to create a euphoric high of evil. B) Go outside at night and star up into the clouds, let the darkness engulf you and intone. Same results. C) Make something up. Same results.

He is infinitely useful. He brings upon such a wonderful state of mind, a clear calm state of dark euphoria, violent yet calm. Like a praying mantis, always ready to strike with deadly precision, to severe the head and eat the body, yet calm, waiting with a fist full of energy. I invoked him before writing this.

4 Likes

DO NOT TRY GOING FULL BRESERKER…I repeat DO NOT TRY…because i can go full breseker and i loose control and can kill someone …in that mode i dont get any super abilities but i go beyond my natural limits .for example…i punch harder because i dont care for the safty of my hand…i can bite the flesh of someone …etc…
In breseker mode u turn to an animal like being and you hit to kill

3 Likes

That’s pretty cool is it a natural ability or did you use occult means to achieve the berserker state?

3 Likes

Its a natural state…i am what some people call different…for example…i have magick memories from my childhood that feels reak but it cant be real…and the breserker thing…and i get “signs” sometimes…etc…

3 Likes

I have been wanting to learn evocation but i cant afford the course so i read books but they dont help in the practical side…

3 Likes

The Thirty-Fifth Name is ZULUMMAR.

Giveth tremendous strength, as of ten men, to one man. Lifted the part of TIAMAT that was to become the Sky from the part that was to become the Earth. His Word is ANNDARABAAL.

Continued evocation of this Spirit over a period of several weeks will increase vitality and vigor in the weak and sickly. It will add luster to the health and strength of the strong.

3 Likes