Super Newbie

Hi all,
I am really new here. I stumbled on the form while researching prayers to Lilith. I want to write a litany to Lilith and needed some inspiration. I found some beautiful writings here.
I have zero experience with the Left Hand Path so don’t be surprised if/when I ask stupid questions.
I have several years experience with GD type groups but I’m no longer interested in participating in initiatory systems.
I have a small altar to Baphomet.
I don’t really practice magick at all anymore. I’m more interested in expanding my knowledge.
What else can I tell you about myself?
M

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

No question is stupid if it helps in your ascension :slightly_smiling_face:[quote=“Marsha_Emrick, post:1, topic:79725”]
What else can I tell you about myself?
[/quote]

You have us covered. Thanks for posting an introduction and welcome to our forum! :smiley:
You are allowed to bombard the community with your questions ,but please ensure you have searched your question in here first ,as they might already been answered.
We will try our best to help you in your path.
Blessed be :black_heart::metal:

1 Like

…as @Mystic-Void mentioned, no question is stupid 'round these parts. Feel free to ask us anything if you haven’t found your answer by searching the forum first. We’re very friendly and will help in any way we can. Welcome!!

1 Like

Hey, Marsha, welcome to the forum! Glad you’re here.

1 Like