Super happy... Success with King Paimon + more to come

Not to long ago, I did a ritual with King Paimon, asking for a rather large sum of money, & today at work I was tipped $500 IN CASH!!

as you can see by the picture!! I was told by the spirits yesterday that something REALLY good was coming to me, & here it is!! Yet I’m also being told by the spirits that there is more good news coming too!! As well as things I’ve been wanting & have done rituals for!! Magick is so real & I’m so happy!!

King Paimon I know this wasn’t one of my offerings but I just had to spread your good name!! Thank you so much for this, & for more to come, as you’re telling me!!

Hail King Paimon!!

25 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

That’s amazing! So can I ask how you performed the ritual? I want to keep note of it in case I want to do one in the future with King.

1 Like

It’s truly my pleasure!! Thank you for reading!!

1 Like

Of course!! I used the opening ritual from the 72 demons of Magick book, which includes a protection circle using the 4 archangels, Ureil, Raphael, Michael, & Gabriel…all the way up to stating into the infinite (my profile picture) to set myself to the center of my universe, & to affirm my place in time…then I placed my hands on the hand drawn sigil of King Paimon, & chanted his enn until I felt his presence, & I felt I charged the sigil up with my energy & magickal powers as well…Then stated my request, & wrote his name on the back of the reques, which was written in the cypher provided by the book…folded.it up so no words could be seen…covered the sigil with the request to power it, & explained that I didn’t want to get the money from my tax returns, I wanted to.aquire it some other legal way, & burned the request. I then thanked him graciously for taking the time to be with me, & accept my request, then I preformed the license to depart thanking him once more…then I burned his sigil from the middle.of it, outwards!! :blush::blush:

5 Likes

That’s nice. It means the ritual got you into the right frame of mind pretty darn quick. The fact that you didn’t really need to put in extra effort is a very goo indicator of the effectiveness of the ritual.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Absolutely!! I’ve gotten really good as well at not lusting for results & accepting that everything I’m doing magickally will manifest into reality!!

Anytime!! :blush::blush: I hope this helps you!!

1 Like

That’s the key: detachment and faith or, at least, peace of mind. Everything else falls short.

1 Like

It absolutely is!! I feel so powerful Everytime something happens, & I feel so grateful, & just excited if that makes sense??

1 Like

Of course! soon it’ll become just another day and then you’ll have it down pat!

2 Likes

I love the thought of that!! Thank you for your words of encouragement!!:grin::grin:

That’s fantastic! :grinning: glad that more good news is coming to you and this was great to read, hail King Paimon!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words & for taking the time to read this!!:blush::blush:

1 Like

That’s amazing, I’m happy you are finding success and Hail King Paimon! :grin::+1:

1 Like

You’re welcome :grin:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!:grin::grin:

Congratulations! :clap: So happy for your wonderful result! I’m sure your other manifestations are going to be even more amazing!

1 Like

Hey congratulations on your success with the ritual! I’m new to this and i wanna start of by king paimon as i heard he’s the best to start with, are there side effects of these ritual?

1 Like