Super Eclipse/ Sword of Azazel - What was your experience?

I basically did my first demonic ritual in a long time. Sat on my bed had my implements on a metal tray, I did a little chanting of shamyaza while listening to my favorite magiceorking song called “mine eyes” by switchblade symphony. at about midpoint of the song it got really really windy outside. The incense smoke went a little crazy I had a large frankincense and myrrh and a medium dragon’s blood and the dragon’s blood one hit the ground like a wind came through the room but I didn’t feel any wind. Then when I was burning the master key on the little metal tray I’ve got, instead of the Embers dying down they seem to get higher and higher and it overheated the metal and I had to try and blow it out and it flew to on my bed and caught my blanket on fire. I was running to go get a cup of water. Throughout the night afterwards I heard several of my little jewelrymaking beads go rolling across the floor. Today I seem to be getting all kinds of odd thoughts about existanlism and having everybodies heads turning my way as I pass by, which usually I’m very low key and go quite unnoticed. I dont think I got an exact weapon unless the ongoing and overwhelming thoughts of me creating jewelry pieces themed in darkness to use as talismans were what I’ve been given as my weaponry.

4 Likes

Dang I couldn’t do anything I got small concussion with still ongoing head ache before the evening was over then.I forgot the whole thing. :confused: When is going to be next supermoon?

2 Likes

February 19th apparently, no eclipse then though.

2 Likes

I used the weapon, and got confirmation that one target was hit. However, the intensity was reduced. For e.g., let’s say I intended a level 8 destruction on my target, it ended up being a level 6 destruction. Perhaps more fine tuning or energising is required. So it worked.

2 Likes

Lilith showed up for me, too, and her energy was crazy strong! Love her!

2 Likes

You must be new to this whole world! While I’m not going to explain how the astral/ other realms work, I will say that this weapon can be used just like any other ‘object’ that isn’t physical. Once you get started with magick, spells, and especially baneful magick, having weapons is natural. You can also call upon them for extra energy during rituals and workings, or use it to centre yourself while you get into the TGS.

1 Like

Orbs in all these pics :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Got a copy of that PDF???

I wasn’t aware of that.

Yes, it is a small ritual for you to perform on 21 Jan. It is about 10 pages of write up and the Sword of Azazel pact. It is in your member’s login page if you ordered to take part in the ritual.

1 Like

Never got it

Working on creating my own Shurar Scepter utilized by invoking the Sharur energies and imbuing it into the vessel. Apparently I had been doing this before I knew what I was doing. The great thing is I already have the physical weapon (a found gearwork of sorts that looks much like

But not as ornate and not just a head. Weighs 22+ lbs, solid piece ending with a flat “spike”. Worked I could sharpen that. I use it only ritualistically though.

Nothing may come of it but it’s appearance, finding was odd. Hell, I found it on a pile of concrete and twisted metal line some sort of inadvertent altar.

4 Likes

The minute I ordered EA to perform this ritual is when things started shifting. Azazel started to speak through me. At first I questioned myself. My voice and his was so alike that I told myself I’m making things up. But no. Clearly it was like he was inside of me , like a Guide/Mentor within my soul. Before the 21st, he WE had already merged. Honestly, I was expecting dreams or some sort of vision or his presence. But instead I became a vessel. Not complaining just stating. Then as days went by his voice got more clear and I started asking for personal advice and he pretty much laid out the pros and cons for my choices. Next day, I sat down speaking from my soul on a specific concern and within 12 hours it was physically fixed (a lover returned after 1.5 months of no talk). I don’t take any of this as coincidence. On the 21st, I did my part of the candles and for the first time ever I heard Azazel loud and clear. My part of the ritual literally lasted two minutes because the minute I heard his confirmation I blew out the candles and went to sleep. Today is the 23rd. More things are shifting within me and it’s hard to put into words. I keep saying this must be too good to be true, but it’s ALL REAL AND ITS ALL HAPPENING AND THANK U AZAZEL AND EA AND JS. I haven’t even done the after ritual part and can’t imagine what that will unleash. Can’t wait for the 25th! I’m looking fwd to it.

7 Likes

Love her too. She’s been my matron for a long time. Only in the last year has she brought Samael around. Everybody says we need to be prepared something will happen. I major shift. Wish they’d be more detailed.

1 Like

This looks like a tibetan Dorje. It is a ritual instrument used in Tibetan Buddhism.

1 Like

I have a picture of my thing somewhere. The top looks sort of similar but I assure you it’s gearwork in mine.

1 Like

The semi long version was:

I was sitting at my balcony, with the gathered implements, the candles, the drawn sigil of Azazel with me places I between them (the candles).The candles was placed in a triangle as explained in the PDF. I lit the coral resin incense, for some reason that didn’t work. So after a while I lit the dragons blood incense instead with a pestle to work as the heat resistent container as it burned and produced a lot of smoke. From there I entered a light theta state, and the incense burned more intensely and the wind around me along with the snowfall picked up a quite a bit as a I focused on the sigil as I did two images popped up into my mind.

One entity dressed in a black robe with shoulder armor, closely akin to those worn by the Diablo character Tyriel. Although they were a more darker gold bordering to bronze. Flashes before my so eyes so clearly that It was like a still photo had been placed before my eyes. The other image of a terrifying demonic entity with jagged sharp teeth, and a radiant black fire burning around it.

And after that I began asking questions until I was satisfied and receive instructions in terms of how to prepare for the other half of the rite, which is when you receive the weapon after the video is released to the membership page.

2 Likes

Me too, she’s something!!

1 Like