Super Eclipse/ Sword of Azazel - What was your experience?

So, for those who participated in the ritual (whether done by EA or yourself), or those who did any sort of working OR, those who just felt the energy of the moon-

What was your experience tonight?

Mine was the sword of azazel ritual, the short story of it is about an hour after I let the blood sigil fly away into the wind, I felt the call to meditate on this energy. My gifted familiars were around me, I saw the human faces of Paimon, Azazel, Asmodeus, and a few others I cannot put a name too, after about 10 minutes of this, my third eye vision (with my eyes closed) went from the usual black+ other energies, to this fire burning red and orange. It burned in front of my eyes, and Azazel gifted me this fireball, my own personal sun. I was not expecting a sword, and here I am with this energy of a personal sun sitting within me, a ball of fire I can use at will, manipulate and attack with.

11 Likes

Has it already been performed? It is 21st Jan and 7:10pm now at my location.

2 Likes

The eclipse was this morning 4-8 am…for me at least here in Finland. I got the impression that its already over in Usa too

3 Likes

To quote myself on some phenomena" Couple of knocks on the window, a green orb manifesting few times, my cat going bonkers for a while…two candle flames spontaneously deciding they should simultaneously grow a centimeter or two. Fun night." Also when I was about to burn the bloody master key, I very strongly felt I should offer the steak I had in my fridge(which would have gone bad tonight by the way) as a burnt offering, so I threw it into the fire, while chanting “itz rel itz rel Azazel” as I watched it burn up fast. I’m pretty sure I heard faint laughter at the time. Asked for a sword, got one presented to me in a dream after I actually went to bed. (for all of 4 hours…strangely still not tired)

5 Likes

Damn… If it is over, I didn’t even know and I didn’t even feel anything. Hahaha, now I feel damn stupid. I signed up for the pact and missed it. That was dumb.

2 Likes

Its easy enough to check whats the case on your area, but I’m pretty sure the eclipse is done. There’s still a supermoon tonight though and some lingering energies, If I understood correctly.

2 Likes

I’d assume E.A will brief you on what was/will be done for you in the ritual department

1 Like

Well, I am now working my 24hr shift in my police station. I can’t possibly go outside and set up a bonfire :joy::joy::joy:
Well, maybe it just wasn’t meant to be.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::broken_heart:

Did you sign up for the actual rite by E.A and Garrett? Cause that’s being done for the participants, I believe. For Garrets ritual, all you’d need is a drawing of the master key, your blood, a lighter and maybe 10 minutes

1 Like

Yes I signed up for the ritual by EA and JS. Well, I will just wait for them to contact me. Thank you for your replies.

2 Likes

No prob, sadly couldn’t really help :thinking:

I read that you are contemplating buying the Compendium of Belial. The grimoire has good stuff by Kurtis Joseph. It is slightly complex though but it could be performed. You will need to draw out 1 huge triangle for you to be in and a circle. There rituals to perform and a “sound of silence” to vibrate(for me the exact explanations on how to use them are quite difficult to understand). The practices are supposed to bring back the dna parts that have been purposely removed from us. The price of the book differs slightly from what it stated on the site. You will notice the price difference when you are at checkout.

4 Likes

Apparently the sword of Azazel is NOT done yet, as you can still sign up :thinking:

1 Like

I think it is only 6:42am, 21st Jan in Washington DC, USA.
My time is 7:42pm, 21st Jan in Singapore.

1 Like

The PDF that you received said you should perform the ritual the 21st on a time of your own choosing. So as long as it’s still the 21st in your timezone it doesn’t matter when you do it!

1 Like

My goodness… There is a PDF? I didn’t even receive anything. My books and all only got delivered this afternoon when I am at work.

1 Like

Oh shit, the ebook guide is in the BALG website. I only saw it now.

1 Like

Should be an option to download it in your pathworking course where you can view the videos :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah… I see it only now