‘Sup Peeps

Hello! I’m Elizabeth, Eli for short. I’m new here-was drawn in by my husband.

Thanks for having me.

2 Likes

Hi Elizabeth how are you.

1 Like

I can’t be sarcastic on here… :scream:
Hi lovely!

1 Like

Yes you can

1 Like

Welcome @Swampfleas Please properly introduce yourself and tell us about you and any experience you may have in magick. This post does not meet the requirement for a proper introduction.

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced it?

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience with?

This is important information to include in an introduction, as it helps us provide advice and appropriate resources, as well as evaluate any advice you may choose to give. Failure to do a proper introduction may result in removal of your posts until our rule is respected.

Okay :slight_smile:

I’m a Luciferian Pagan. I follow Lucifer, my Goddess is Hel, and my Patron demon/gatekeeper is Belial. I’ve been practicing Paganism for a little over two years now, but have really been living it my whole life. As of right now: I’m working with the individual gatekeepers, as suggested by Belial.

Methods/Systems of magick? Hm, I’m not quite sure what you mean by that. My practice is personal and I don’t follow any set way. My practice is personal, even bordering on “unkempt”, if you would. I’m intuitive and that’s how I practice my magick. I don’t like set recipes for spells or rituals, instead I follow what I hear from the gods and the guides.

I hope this answers your questions and thank you for the guidance.

3 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @Swampfleas😊

elucidating all over myself :sweat: eeewww it’s all warm and sticky.

3 Likes

Take a shower then. That stuff can leave a stain :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile: