Sup, I'm new here

Hey, I’m Hyena, if it’s not already obvious I’m new to the forum. I dabbled with the occult for a couple years. Never really dedicated myself to it for lack of a better term. I read alot here, I guess now’s a good time as any to join the forum. What got me into the occult was the desire to improve my life in all its aspects. Mainly love.

Don’t have a whole lot of hands on experience with things, but I’m hoping to change that and learn as much as I can.

Right now I’m currently working with Dantalion. Started yesterday and iv already experienced a shit ton of events that really solidified my belief in all this.

What I’m interested in is evocation, invocation, love magick, and just anything that relates to Dantalion. Anyway, thanks for having me here. Hope I didn’t miss anything in my introduction :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the BALG forum.

Where do you hail from?

Are you working with Dantalion through a particular system?

I’m from the US.

And nope, I’m not working with him through any particular system. Im just doing things in my own way and hoping for the best :+1:

1 Like

Hello there, welcome to the forum :wave:t4::blush: Dantalion is a delightful spirit to work with, it’s great you connected with him. Take a look at some of the threads posted about him here to see other members’ testimonies about him.

1 Like

Will do. Thankyou :grin:

1 Like