Sun power ๐ŸŒž Best one ever

I think the sun is the most powerful energy source in our environment, just 15 to 25mn under this hot sun and I felt like iv been regenerated, i felt amazingly charged like when I was a kid playing with my friends under whatever sun :grin::grin: oh dear I like it so muchโ€ฆ I think this is the best way to revitalize ourselves no matter what weโ€™re facing morally and physicallyโ€ฆ just wanted to share this moment of happiness with you, the positivity came from the sky this time. :grin::wink:

3 Likes

Sounds like you needed vitamin D badly

3 Likes

Love doing sun magick

1 Like

Lol I need more

2 Likes

I never tried sun magic

back when i first started magick a couple months ago i was experimenting with absorbing energy from the sun while going on walks, usually iโ€™d feel fatigued somewhat 20 minutes in but whenever i absorb the sunโ€™s energy it helps give me that boost i need c:

2 Likes

Sometimes i forget these gifts from the nature so much details to do that can make us forget about their strong power, and theyโ€™re here just for us, Iโ€™ll try sun magick soon, knowing that one of the king demons i really appreciate has the sun as a planet and yellow is his color quite obviously.

1 Like

I used to detest the sun as a child but I need it now or Iโ€™ll be worn out and sad. It has plenty of healing properties

1 Like

Personally, the sun drains me.
But under the moon I feel revitalized :first_quarter_moon_with_face::full_moon::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

7 Likes

Same

Vitamin D :smirk:

3 Likes

v i t a m i n V

3 Likes

:smirk_cat:

2 Likes

Ahriman the Black sun is the true power of the sun, the blackened core.

3 Likes

I have always noticed that I have more energy under the sun, but under the moon is where I feel most at home.

4 Likes

Look likes the sun is the raw energy provider and the moon is that calming voice whispering โ€œtake a rest tomorrow is another dayโ€. Nope let me enjoy itโ€ฆ