Sun power 🌞 Best one ever

I think the sun is the most powerful energy source in our environment, just 15 to 25mn under this hot sun and I felt like iv been regenerated, i felt amazingly charged like when I was a kid playing with my friends under whatever sun :grin::grin: oh dear I like it so much… I think this is the best way to revitalize ourselves no matter what we’re facing morally and physically… just wanted to share this moment of happiness with you, the positivity came from the sky this time. :grin::wink:

3 Likes

Sounds like you needed vitamin D badly

3 Likes

Love doing sun magick

1 Like

Lol I need more

2 Likes

I never tried sun magic

back when i first started magick a couple months ago i was experimenting with absorbing energy from the sun while going on walks, usually i’d feel fatigued somewhat 20 minutes in but whenever i absorb the sun’s energy it helps give me that boost i need c:

2 Likes

Sometimes i forget these gifts from the nature so much details to do that can make us forget about their strong power, and they’re here just for us, I’ll try sun magick soon, knowing that one of the king demons i really appreciate has the sun as a planet and yellow is his color quite obviously.

1 Like

I used to detest the sun as a child but I need it now or I’ll be worn out and sad. It has plenty of healing properties

1 Like

Personally, the sun drains me.
But under the moon I feel revitalized :first_quarter_moon_with_face::full_moon::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

7 Likes

Same

Vitamin D :smirk:

3 Likes

v i t a m i n V

3 Likes

:smirk_cat:

2 Likes

Ahriman the Black sun is the true power of the sun, the blackened core.

3 Likes

I have always noticed that I have more energy under the sun, but under the moon is where I feel most at home.

4 Likes

Look likes the sun is the raw energy provider and the moon is that calming voice whispering “take a rest tomorrow is another day”. Nope let me enjoy it…