Sun for the Leaves; I bid fruitful chlorophyll to manufacture Truth

Preface: The mark of the King is the ability to stand tall, remaining vigilant night and day as Giants amongst the small, surely you see these make you Gold amongst clay. Or does it? How many among you, diligently toil for true godhood? There are those who are making themselves anew, casting our own light to our darkness and calling it good. Deity need not be the only title to work for; there are any number of realities you may live in and embody. Who do YOU want to be? Where do YOU want to live? We are each our own Architect, our own Former and Creator, of both ourselves and the world. Consider your path, consider where and what you want to be, make your wish with good hope, plant your seeds, then toil in the fields of your reality until your spine has broken, but still pull your plow on all fours and bloody knees.

A fool once said that only a fool would claim to be a wise man. I, a wise man, in my incredibly egoic and rapturous masturbation, agreed, and giggled incessantly- “Tinker Tinker In the Deep, now we sow what we shall reap. Let our wings now spread out wide for we are Tyrants over mind. Be it Pass or Fail, there is no Bail, so steady yourself and set the Sails.”

Those who understand, will keep silent and forge onward. Those who do not, will complain. It’s ok though; if you wanna curse me, Me Aan Sel is the name!

I call now, from the 4 on the corners, the 4 on the sides, within the Pillars of Control, that out of nothing Eye had wilt Light from the darkness. This light was unity, and it was made with strength, love and fortitude. With these there begot the Tyranny of our will, good and fruitful, through They of Harmony, and with Ultimate Benevolence.

8==> MEEM HAAH RAAH HAAH MEEM <==8

O’ Northern Lord, come now to here and grant this place your Solitude. Let it be cleansed, and be with good harmony, such that those who seek here, find true answers. Pay no mind to those who would forsake your gifts, but give Love to those who are with diligence.

O’ Eastern Lord, come now to here and make this place of motivation. They of Lust and Conviction are now present. Pay no mind to those who would forsake your gifts, but give Love to those who would nurture their own embers.

O’ Western Lord, come now to here and make this place of nourishment. They of Rest and Serenity have found themselves within the hearts of the tired, washing the blood off unsodden feet, to rejuvenate, replenish, and grow thicker skin. Pay no mind to those who would forsake your gifts, but give Love to those who keep walking.

O’ Southern Lord, come now to here and make this place of foundation. They of Devouring, Stillness, and Clarity are here; may the minds of the many be taken to a place of contemplation, grounding the paths of all to thier hearts desires. Pay no mind to those who would forsake your gifts, but give Love to those who desire Clarity.

I call the Singing Ones to sing the calls of Serenity to wash over the screeching of this plane. I call the Truly Fruitful Ones to nurture the seeds planted here, that those who have toiled may be rewarded by their own diligence. I call the Sovereign Wayfarers to light the path with the undying lantern of Hope and Sol, such that none shall stumble or step on the broken glass that lies ahead. I call the Undying Sentinels, such that All may be shielded from they of Malignance and disarray where there should be none.

May the Infernal Daemons here be with benevolence to the mages here of hardworking performance, and destroy all that which is malignant to the True Nature of Man made God. May the Celestials here be with benevolence to the mages here of hardworking performance, and cultivate into good fruitation all manifestations of the righteous path of True Empowerment. May the Elders be Guiding, setting forth the following commands with the will of One out of Many.

The Forces of our Truths are now ETERNAL. The Powers of our Truths are now INFINITE. The seeds of our hearts desires we hath planted are good, and shall be fruitful, connecting each of us to our natures. For true power is easy, it is effortless, and those who take comfort in knowing they may save themselves, shall now be open to it. Inner Divinity now awakens from hibernation, and our heart’s compass shall be infallible.

I set this forth with holy Reign of Tyrannical Benevolence, that ALL shall be free of their bondage in Body, Mind, and Spirit, and that ALL shall be taken into the True Truth Within. Go now and do this work, you may now disperse.

OHMAUMZUI
The Universe Sings For Me.
So Let It Be Done, As It Should Be.
Sincerely,
AO

3 Likes

Trying to decipher and digest this.

1 Like

Me too

Deciphering the moon.