Summoning Two Demons

Can you summon two demons at the same time? I have an issue with my childrens father and I would like to invoke King Asmodeus and Goddess Lilith to “tag team” him.
I have read that she doesnt like men to take advantage of females that didnt do no harm to them. I cant confirm that she can manipulate minds. I have read that King Asmodeus can manipulate the mind.

2 Likes

Yup, although it is usually a good idea to get to know both and see if they would work well with you and each other. In this case though, both seem to work well together in general

1 Like

She can, you just need Lilith for this imo, no reason to use two when this is her speciality

1 Like

Thank You.
I have seen several of your posts on here and I value your writing and information you share.

1 Like

I appreciate your opinion. I was trying to get the information on Goddess Lilith and I wasnt quite sure if she could also manipulate the mind.
I guess asking her would work too…lol

I take it you two are NOT married as you used the term “children’s father?” I’ve read Asmodeus breaks marriage up (though in the various cases it was because he wanted the bride for himself and face it… Asmo is a dreamy catch like many demons and I’m a dude. He’s just got that charisma." Lilith could go different ways as well. She’s protective of her children and people but could be fierce to those that demonize her or take advantage. Some lore does place her as one of the 4 angels of prostitution (asenath mason works). Any spirit can punish a being but some specialize in it. (so I read).

2 Likes

I have another question for you.
Will working with these demons help with my childrens father narcissism?
There has been several debates within this forum about whether demons can “break down” a narcissist.

Hence why I didn’t argue with the definition of her as a “goddess” lol :wink:

Lordy. Narcissism is horrible. I know as my father is one. He’s NEVER changed and I think he’s gnoe into madness tbqh. Delusions of grandeur extreme.

2 Likes

It’s also why I keep extending my uh “vacation” away. March or april… who knows when I’ll go back.

1 Like

By “speciality” I referred to her love of punishing men, not mind manipulation

1 Like

No were not married. Never was.
We were together for 14 years and he has done some real foul things to me as a mother because of his new supply.
I want King Asmodeus to manipulate his mind…I want Goddess Lilith to create chaos in his life because he feels invincible.

Honestly, not very likely. People’s behavior, like magic, tends to flow the path of least resistance. If he has behaved this way all his life, it will be very difficult to shatter that chain of behavior. While change is possible for people, it takes dedication and a strong discipline to, something I do not see narcissists having, seeing as they do not take responsibility for their own actions.

That being said, there are ways to get those types of people to back off, which is seems to be more of the case. It won’t change who they are, but it could make them think twice about messing with you. In those particular workings, whether we are talking binding, cursing, banishment, etc, I can see it being wise to get to know the spirit and draw up an idea that you both can do together as opposed to a straight petition.

2 Likes

Lol…just make it even and go back in June. You dont have to stay indoors when it’s nice outside.
A quick peek to see if hes still breathing and :v:t4:

I understand. I will be honest and say that it’s rather disheartening to have someone that has caused so much chaos in my life…for whatever hatred he has for me for whatever reason why… and come out almost unscathed…

It is. You can decide to curse him later if you so choose, but I believe that learning to get yourself on steadier ground, heal yourself and ignite that fire within to not become beat down again would be a better first step. Asmodeus and Lilith can certainly help you with that

1 Like

I got you. But upon reading a quick reply on here about my narcissistic childrens father…it may be pointless to waste time of Lilith and Asmodeus and my time if no results can manifest.
That man is very self absorbed and he seems untouchable in a sense.

1 Like

Demons tend to have no concept of right and wrong, but kind of like people because they do. Appreciative as they can be for simple offerings, it’s wise to not dive into or take advantage of their courtesies unless you are prepared.

1 Like

I understand. Best of luck to you in your endeavors

1 Like

It has been a long year and some months and I have come a long way, thinking back on it. I still have alot of anger and rage that I deal with. Some mental health that noone really knows about.
I just want peace in knowing that even mighty people like him can fall like the rest of us.

1 Like