Summoning the undeads

Do some of you know methods how to summon the undead? With undead I mean people who have immortalized their ego.

3 Likes

Two options.
You may have a name and a sigil, that’s usefull.

You may also do "blind " rituals of communion by calling any Undead spirit . A sacrifice of bloodessence is often a condition, this can be done by pushing it out of your body with the support of your breath, some prefer sexual magick or blood sacrifice.

4 Likes

It’s just any undead spirit. I have a Luciferian Triangle of Manifestation.

Undeads rarely appears in triangle, they aren’t archetypes.
They appear willingly or not.

Put true will into your ritual, and sacrifice as much as you can we you feel their presence in the room.

But how do I contact the undead when I have no sigil and name?

My question would be why you want to without a name or sigil?

If you have an existing relationship with someone like Hel, Nergal, or similar, you can ask them for a signature and use that signatures in place of the name and sigil.

What is that? I’ve never heard about it.

Are Her and Nergal people who immortalize their ego?

I don’t know. Why not ask them and find out? They could likely point you in the right direction, so you’re not going in blind.

Blindly. By calling “any adept of the past who have achieved Undeath, to manifest”.
You can also focus on general names like Akhakharu or Strigoi.

1 Like

What is Akhakharu? A Sumerian god of undead?

Akhkakharu is the Sumerian word that describes the “creature” we would call vampire.

I did found out thanks. The question is if I can go through a god of undead to summon the undead.

Fair question. I have no experience with that, so i will say nothing.
On the other hand, if you want to summon a undead, may i ask what you want from them. They immortalize their ego, so “free will” is a understatement. What do you want from them, what do you waqnt them to do, or ask them? Just asking for more context<3

A generic name for Undeads.

Depends…some Beings such as Nergal could be considered the origin point of certain vampiric chain. You can meet up with the rest of the strain, throught them. Vampiric chains tend to be sort of hives made with all the conscinouness of past adepts.

Does it work like other spirits that the Undeads can manifest themselves through the smoke of incense?

That’s one in many possibilities

1 Like

Try Hades or Euronymous. But only if you practice necromancy. Euronymous brings with him his sweet energy and impregnates it where he is summoned

1 Like