Summoning The Santa Claus

I’m gonna try this.

2 Likes

I noticed the link to the sigil is broken, I’ll post it again shortly.

2 Likes

3 things came to mind as i read this.

1. Love this idea of evoking the archtype father Christmas.

2. Evoking mickey mouse… :smiling_imp: :laughing: first thing that came to mind was this 80 year old image and idea of Mickey the “sorcerers apprentice”.

3. Evoking a living persons soul.
    I don’t see why not, if it is easy i couldn’t say.
    But my current work and work others are doing within black magick of ahriman involves a spirit fetish designed to house the soul of the practitioner in order to commune with it and it’s facets.

If a demon,angel and other entities can be summoned by multiple operators in different placea at the same time. Why can not the soul of a living person be summoned to visible manifestation. The ethics and morals of this thing is for each person to figure out themselves.

1 Like

The sigil! For those who wish to try this little sleep of wonderfulness, here it is. Better late then never.

6 Likes

I fixed the OP as well so people can find everything in one place (always PM me guys if you find an image missing, I can usually fix them fast) - and bumping for awesomeness! :thumbsup: :sparkles: :santa: :dizzy:

4 Likes

Likely creating an elemental

I may try this next year :grin: didnt plan for it This year so wasnt in the budget. :sunglasses: hope it is epic for all who do it though.

1 Like

@Dinmiatus Perform it in your mind on the Astral realm. You don’t need any physical implements, you get to practice your visualization and concentration skills and you might get a cool experience with The Yule Father himself!

2 Likes

How did y’all do with your Christmas evocation? Mine was fabulous! You can get some details here: http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/my-christmas-summoning/21518

Havent been able to do it unfortunately, been surround by family. Good times. But not conducive to ritual work :confounded:

1 Like

What happened after you evoked? What was the meaning behind this ritual?:slight_smile:

1 Like