Summoning The Santa Claus

For those of you who may wish to join me on summoning my favorite and most beloved Hero, Santa, here is a very simple ritual, opening his sigil as portal for his wonderfulness to enter my world, that I will be performing on the 24 and 25th.

Materials:

*Eight or Nine red candles (they don’t have to be read, they can any color, really. I just chose red, because I like Father Christmas in his red robe best)
*the sigil for Santa Claus
*an offering of chocolate chip cookies and milk
*some concentration

At sunset on the 24th, in your normal place of summoning, make a circle around yourself of the eight or nine candles. They represent the reindeer that bring Santa Claus down from the North Pole, every year. Light the candles one by one (obviously) starting at the North, moving clockwise, until you’re back at your starting place. As you light them, chant the name of the reindeer: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen, Rudolph (if you want to add Rudolph. I don’t.)

Sit comfortably, and open his sigil in your normal fashion, which I have created for just this purpose. You may wish to chant Santa Claus or one of his other most illustrious names. In addition to The Santa Claus, I also like Sinterklaas. (A note on my sigil making–I am not an artist by any stretch of the imagine, so if you can draw this thing nicer than me, more power to you! Post it, for all to see your prowess, and brag accordingly).

Once the sigil has been activated, as gateway for Santa Claus to enter your abode, extinguish the candles, again chanting the name of the reindeer. Place the sigil under the plate with the milk and cookies in your customary offering spot.

The next day, whenever you wish (I will be doing it at midnight on the 25th), close the sigil. Again, light the eight or nine candles while you sit in a circle. Chant the names of the reindeer as you do. Close the sigil in your customary way, thanking Santa Claus for his yearly visit and his year long gift of wonderfulness in your life. Extinguish the candles, again chanting the reindeer names and thanking them for their hard work of carrying Santa to you.

Hail Santa!

12 Likes

Have done a similar operation, year after year, and can say that Santa Claus is definitely a childhood friend that I value.

So…spreading the shoutout.

1 Like

Audsynn thanks for posting this ritual I had a lot of fun with it! Defently going to be doing this every year from now on!

1 Like

really? Santa Claus? How about Mickey Mouse? Duffy duck? Donald Duck? And others…

1 Like

[quote=“Sabina, post:4, topic:9017”]really? Santa Claus? How about Mickey Mouse? Duffy duck? Donald Duck? And others…[/quote] Why Not? If you can name it and visualize it ,you can summon it up before you. Reality was never what is used to be. =)

1 Like

I just made a post where I literally made up a Hebrew name, evoked it as an angel, and received instant success from the ritual. You can read more here: http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/i-am-yahweh-and-using-language-as-a-tool-to-tap-into-latent-divine-power/

You can evoke literally anything.

I just made a post where I literally made up a Hebrew name, evoked it as an angel, and received instant success from the ritual. You can read more here: http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/i-am-yahweh-and-using-language-as-a-tool-to-tap-into-latent-divine-power/

You can evoke literally anything.[/quote]
I evoked once a living person…that was fun. But to evoke Mickey Mouse…I don’t have energy to spend on that…but is it Mickey Mouse that comes forth? Who knows what spirit comes under that name…

1 Like

Biiig difference between Mickey Mouse and Santa Claus. Mickey is a cartoon character, Santa is an Archetype. Look at it this way: every year, for a period of several weeks, millions of children (and some adults) pour all of their hope and love into the idea of Santa, and what he represents. This has been going on for centuries (before Santa it was Father Christmas, Sinter Klaus, etc.). What do you think happens to all of that energy?

3 Likes

Because Santa brings you toys and can teach you magic.

Not sure that Mickey, Daffy, or Donald have much to teach, or do. That said, there’s probably a whole range of other more useful cartoon cahracters.

I was already busy with other projects. Didnt get to try this. But I do love Santa. Part of the magic of my childhood. My step sister and I so excited to get up the next morning and see what Santa brought. Those days were full of magic!
There were bad Christmas mornings too. Like the year my dad and mom divorced. My dad already remarried, got the luxery of keeping my brother and I. Christmas morning we were pulled into a bedroom and told that Santa didnt come see us and that he wasnt real.
I remember peaking through the crack in the door and seeing my step sisters, taking pictures in front of the tree with shiny new baby carriages and babydolls.
It was very painful, a hard lesson.
I used to wonder why we didnt just get left at moms. Where there was still no Santa but no shiny new baby carriages either.
Now though, I see that had to have killed my dad. It had to have broken his heart. Its one of the only times I remember him crying.

I see that Santa did come that year just in a different way. He came to teach us that its about being with the ones you love. Its about being supportive and lifting up others who may be down. Its about giving if theres nothing to give give of yourself. Time, energy, make someone else smile.

It should be noted after that Christmas, my step mom made sure Christmas was always like magic. There were always stockings and garland hung over the fireplace, a huge tree. And every Christmas morning presents surrounded the tree.

Merry late Christmas ~

3 Likes

As a father, I can tell you it did. Nothing hurts a parent more than letting their children down, even if it’s unavoidable and beyond your control. Most likely, it still hurts him when he thinks about it. Sounds like you have a pretty great step mom, too. Merry Christmas to you, as well. And, yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus…

2 Likes

I am so glad that those of you that tried this had fun with it. I had great fun too! Sure enough The Sinterklaus showed up in our house, his sigil activated beautifully, closed beautifully, and I and my family had a fabulous Christmas morning!

Yes! Yes he does! I am so glad that you mentioned this, Arcane, because I totally forgot to do so!

And it is this powerful archetype that we evoke. He has more energy put into him than The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob! He his a powerful entity, and just because we relegate him to the realm of children, doesn’t make him any less powerful.

I love him!

Thank you, all of you, for helping to make my Christmas a great one!

2 Likes

[quote=“Audsynn, post:12, topic:9017”]And it is this powerful archetype that we evoke. He has more energy put into him than The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob! He his a powerful entity, and just because we relegate him to the realm of children, doesn’t make him any less powerful.

I love him![/quote]

I agree 100%, and couldn’t have said it better myself. I’m not ashamed at the age of 52 to tell the world that i love Santa.

Thank you, all of you, for helping to make my Christmas a great one!

Thank you for providing this wonderful ritual. It will become a yearly staple for me.

1 Like

You can evoke literally anything.[/quote]
I evoked once a living person…that was fun. But to evoke Mickey Mouse…I don’t have energy to spend on that…but is it Mickey Mouse that comes forth? Who knows what spirit comes under that name…[/quote]

You never know, it might be Chuck-E-Cheese standing in his place :wink:

First things first: LOL WHAT EVEN?! How on Earth did you evoke the living person, and did they have a response in the material? What even happened? I have so many questions stemming from this statement, I certainly can’t name them all!

Good question. I can’t answer that, but I can say, quite literally, anything is possible. I once evoked a demon to cast a very minor curse on a friend, as he was casting many minor curses on me. As such, I summoned a random demon, and to this day I regretted that decision, for two reasons. This was the stupidest decision I have made in my life, but fortunately I didn’t summon anything particularly harmful. I ended up summoning a rakshasa, but not one from Hindu religion. This creature was instead the tiger-like anthromorph from the board game Dungeons and Dragons, and it may seem unrealistic, but it truly was an… interesting sight. So if you evoke Mickey Mouse, it’ll either be Mickey Mouse, or some random spirit.

Best of luck!

1 Like

so did you all get your presents?

1 Like

I got presents! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did, and quite a few were surprises, too!

1 Like

I’m bumping this thread, because it’s that time of year! Who shall join me in summoning this great and illustrious spirit of the Christmas season?

3 Likes

I know I will be :slight_smile:

1 Like