Summoning king Paimon

So tonight I attempted to summon king Paimon for the first time. Actually also the first time I’ve attempted to summon a demon so I was a bit nervous of course. Although I have much respect for king paimon and wish to be able to work with him.
Anyways, I tried to call to him. I had frankincense, offered some chocolates, I had water out,
Anyways I wasn’t quite sensing anything and because this was my first time actually trying to summon (I tend to just read a lot about a subject before actually doing it) I wasn’t sure if it’s because he hadn’t come or if I just wasn’t sensing him.
Nonetheless I spoke saying how I seeked his wisdom and teaching to help me grow as a magician and such, and how I’d be greatful to work with him in the future, if he was present in that moment

So what do you all think? Do you have suggestions or ideas or anything?

4 Likes

Keep pushing.

2 Likes

Don’t stop trying.

2 Likes

Alright, of course!

2 Likes

Also, meditate to open your third eye. Helps exponentially. Focus on what the inner senses show and tell you.

2 Likes

Okay, I will absolutely try my best :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’s not scary at all. You will love his majestic and royal energy signature upon evoking him despite it being quite hardcore, believe me. Just activate your 3rd eye.

4 Likes

Ah yes, it isn’t that I fear him at all- I am quite excited to communicate with him. He does seem wonderful and I really must work on that so I can much more easily communicate:)

1 Like

King Paimon heard you and came even though you didn’t feel him there. Keep trying to improve your astral senses and he will help you there as well.

Showing him great respect is a must. Just do your best and he will appreciate it.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you!

1 Like

Are you able to get into active trance (TGS) yet? It’s a make-or-break for many people, in terms of energy sensing. Aside from doing magick most effectively in trance, it lends a degree of hyper awareness that often allows perception of internal and external stimuli and energy. In other words, if King Paimon makes any action to interact with you, you will be more likely to pick up on it. Get good at it and you will know right away when spirits show up, just based on feeling.

2 Likes