Summoning Gods

I am yet to truly summon a God into my temple. However I have summoned many upon many demons along with angelic entities. From what I hear, evoking the God is actually a bit more difficult and harder to maintain. From any of your experience out there, is this true?

While I believe we as the creators within can control anything we desire, has anyone demanded or requested anything from the Gods? I truly have no idea in regards to how they work.

3 Likes

All the time. I work more with the Lwa and the Norse gods than I do demons. Gods demand more respect but the demons and most of the angels were actually the demonized form of Middle Eastern and some European gods so in reality there isn’t really a difference.

4 Likes

Some demons demand respect too… my experiences with Beelzebub come to mind

3 Likes

Yes I do agree and understand that they were once Gods themselves. However as I believe that all entities are vibrational energies that were generated by the minds of men and physical beings, which explains why some are better at specific tasks and are depicted to be an energy source of a specific nature, these vibrations are stronger if they are more recognized in the physical plane and fed so to speak by the emotions they are associated with. So when I say Gods, I mean the big guys. Lakshmi, Aphrodite, Zues, Odin, etc… These gods still have a major impact on the world so in my opinion, they are stronger then a demon, unless the demon is for example, a demonic king or prince. As well, the Angels are in my opinion, and from what I have seen, stronger then the demonic entities (although I prefer to work with the fallen ones) So I believe a God form such as Ares, has a stronger vibrational pattern then a Duke of the infernal.

I just have never tried working with Gods such as the ones praised today. I heard, they are a bit more difficult to work with and I am not sure if they do tasks for us. I would assume they do, just curious of what the BALG have experienced.

I pretty much view these entities themselves as corporeal beings from a plane where magick is far more prevalent. We have trouble crossing into there world, and they have trouble crossing into ours. As for the beings I work with I do work with both Demons and the Fallen (Ave Gehenna!), but most of the beings I work with are neither Angels (which I don’t work with at all) or Demons.

1 Like

Physical beings? Why do you believe this?

Grimoires, and circumstantial evidence. Also, some of the spells from the current I work with couldn’t possibly work otherwise. I have no solid proof though. It’s half faith, half flimsy circumstantial evidence. I think of it kind of like immensely powerful beings from another plane soul travelling into our world. I am not trying to convince anyone, but that’s how I approach my practice.

1 Like

doubt we will know in our lifetimes. Whatever makes this shit work lol. Carry-On

1 Like

@Rcs4215 Also, you can evoke an aspect of powerful sorcerers right? That seems to support my theory. At least some of these beings are definitely physical. Why can’t all the others be too? Maybe not exactly physical, but at least as solid as any of us in their own plane.

1 Like

I understand. The part that makes me wonder how that is possible, is that a physical plane creates time and space which would mean the ability to be in 2 places at once would have to be supported somewhere like, here as an example. Right, or no?

True. But I am not saying they are 100% physical. Just more solid than many people think. In the sense that you could go over there in your physical body and feel/touch things. I know for a fact that time for one is meaningless to some of these entities, so it’s definitely not exactly like our plane. Also, this is probably the most restrictive plane out there. Magick is far harder to draw upon than anywhere else.

You are meant to be able to split yourself in two or more during soul travel. I am not claiming it’s a physical form that appears before you during an evocation. Just that they have corporeal forms on the Other Side. Again, It might not be a completely accurate way to put things, but I think of it as them soul travelling to us.

1 Like

Best way is to build a relationship with said god. Best way to do that find out about them using a variety of sources. Then get there attention by meditating and trying to tune into there energy. Once you feel tuned in enough offer them something to grab there attention. Then slowly proceed to ask for what you want.

2 Likes

I agree with you. I believe from my experiences that they are physical in their planes, just when they come here to interact with us they can not manifest as strongly as they can there. I think it is different from here as they can do things there that we can’t do so easily here but it is pretty similar there… I know I know. Wording. But to me that plane is as physical as ours is here.

2 Likes

Yes, this plane has been cut off from magick whereas over there magick flows far more freely. Agreed with what you have said. I wonder at times whether we work with the same beings.

1 Like

This is similar to the theory that many of the entities that are supposedly demonic/ etc… Are actually reptilians

1 Like

@Rcs4215 Reptilians?

The ancient alien theory

1 Like

Yes. Just google Reptilians. I actually had a great deal of discussions about the reptilians with EA in Utah. I believe they exist for sure personally. But not that all entities are them.

@Rcs4215 Oh they probably exist, but no I don’t think all entities are them either.

1 Like

The more I learn the less I feel I know about the “god” label. I don’t feel any difference in the energy where I can say oh this one is god level, demigod level or elemental level etc. I can only attest to the intensity of the energy and I don’t know if its fair to say an entity with a more intense energy is more powerful. Especially since entities will take on different forms and each can be an aspect of themselves and each aspects energy can be different.

For example the first time I saw Belial was in a dream and I saw him as a very tall muscular man. The man was an object of desire in my dream that he took over. However, when i looked closely i saw a pair of bulls horns behind his head. He explained that I worked with him in a past life of mine where he was worshiped as a bull god.

So human beings that dont understand that they are gods within worship powerful beings. I was able to see and feel as my past self that worshiped him and today where I dont and his energy doesnt feel any different.

I hope im making sense. I dont know if im going anywhere with this. But i’ve evoked and invoked egyptian gods, LOA, norse gods and I cant say the gods are harder. Lucifer is the hardest one i’ve ever invoked or evoked. His energy is too strong for me to reach a high state of possession like I have with other beings.

2 Likes