Summoning Duchess Buné

Hello everyone, I’m new here and I’ve recently found out about Buné, and I got captivated instantly. I’ve read a lot of topics from here and I think I’m ready to summon her. But before I want to ask some questions:

1. Is Buné a she or a he because I’ve seen different people referring to Buné with both he and she.
  2. How can I make sure Buné has heard me?
  3. And I hope I’m doing the right thing as I’m just 18 and I’m not in a good state of mind thus I want Buné to give me power and wealth
2 Likes

It’s very mature of you to recognize that you’re not in a good state of mind, but you’ll want to be pretty sharp for this kind of stuff.

I think gender isn’t an issue for Bune.

2 Likes

You may go both for exercise opening sigils (about being sure), and working with Bune since reaching goals usually takes time.
So: FOBO - The Goetia: The Lesser Key of Solomon the King (page 4/8) , draw on paper one of the two Bune’s sigils (nr. 26), then look at it in a relaxed and intimate way. Before this, prepare some questions leaving space for the answers.
A typical sign of having opened a sigil is to see its lines disappear and appear again in 3D, but it doesn’t happen to everyone. Read a question and write down everything flowing in your head; no corrections, no thinking or doubts etc.
This is called “five questions exercise”, before it you may wash your hands or practice a deep, rythmic breathing then imagine a great sea or some other method of relaxation and mind ‘clearing’.

5 Likes

I think Bune is whatever she wants or needs to be to the person. To me, she’s a female around my age (32ish) and very very motherly and comforting. For others she is a he and shows up in multiple different ways. If you realize you are not in a good state of mind, I’d suggest further self care and studying before actively trying to contact anyone.

2 Likes

Another example of Bune showing up different for everyone

2 Likes

thank you for your reply, but I’m quite sure I’m gonna do it soon

1 Like

thank you for telling me this, it’s really helpful

1 Like

I’m glad you’re feeling bold!

have you ever summoned Bune?

btw i don’t know if it’s a coincidence or not but last night more or less i prayed to Dutchess Bune and today i got a 6/10 at maths which is really good for me

if you don’t mind me asking, would you be willing to help me regarding Bune?

Yes, I may give more details on certain points and link videos.

can I PM you? (I don’t know how to)

It depends, if you are new I believe that it isn’t possible so I would PM you instead.

I can talk here too

1 Like

Sure, in a way it’s better since some infos may be helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like

well could you help me with Bune?

Gladly, you may contact this entity with mantra “Bune Assiat Babos” which I believe is to be repeated 7 times (either normally or vibrated) or the enn, see below.
Here is an article

and some videos: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bune+enn
With Spirits names and/or sigils are enough, but the operator may choose to utilize also this sort of incantations.

1 Like

and what about the sigil do i have to draw it?

Yes, draw it on a sheet of paper the best you can but without worrying too much (i.e. an overall correctness is enough).
It’s possible to draw a circle around the sigil, as an aid to concentrate on it and maybe to enhance its power. Some magicians don’t use sigils, other look at them on a screen, but for the beginning the above way may be the best one.

1 Like