Summoning Djinn without ritual and tools

Will they still manifest physically?
I live in a small apartment and cannot do it outside, there’s people walking dogs and chilling on their balconies. They will see me.
I also cannot light candles or incense indoors, it will set off the smoke detector outside my room.
What was your experience?

1 Like

Your best bet is probably Practical Jinn Magick by Corwin Hargrove, although a small black candle is required. I know a lot of people who’ve had success with that book. Don’t expect any tangible manifestations though because it’s a watered down system that prioritizes an efficient result-practicality balance.

If you want to do real Ruhaniat, there is no going about it without incense

2 Likes

When I called them, the incense and offerings were secondary. With several types of djinn, which I developed relationships with.

They are close enough to accept other offerings. They enjoy my simple singing, for example. After initial contact, things can get different. IF you’re looking for longer term results.

2 Likes

Based on this, thank you @xdeczka , i use the contacts from The Necromancer. Different systems. Forgot about that as I am almost asleep.

1 Like

Hey, what do you mean by The Necromancer, is that name of some particular book? Could you provide the author’s name please? Thank you.

1 Like

It’s C. Kendall’s book from BALG.

2 Likes

Thanks