Summoning arch-angel Raphael

That’s what I thought. Vapula could just pull him out, couldn’t he?

2 Likes

The thing is, when Im in the dream state or astral realm I notice I have a plethora of superpowers. If, I went straight to vapula wouldn’t it basically just come down to a battle of wills in which I could at any moment flee from by waking up?

I’m trying to read and process quickly here, so please bear with me.

This is a process, not an event. Let it happen on it’s own (without seriously forcing it) or you may not be prepared for the aftermath, according to some lines of thinking.

Something about this doesn’t seem right.

You’ve made an offering. If it was done with intent the the REAL Vapula shouldn’t still be offended. Especially since someone as advanced as Vapula should be able to read your intent at the time.

I don’t do any chakra work, but work on my spirituality instead. I seem to be doing okay. But I have done some Qigong in the past, so I subscribe more to that and this could impact my viewpoint in this area, to be honest. Maybe not focus so much on events and get the process of spirituality down first. I will say this, though, when I connect to the Source on occasion, my crown chakra hums and buzzes, if you will.

I would keep those on the altar OR I would make the offering to them and ask if they’d like it donated in some way to a cause that they would “support”. An example was a skeleton key I made for Hecate by hand with no power tools at all. I finished it up and asked her what should be done with it - “burn it and make another”. So, ask them if they have a preference. It may come as a flash of inspiration, a whisper, or a nudge. But they’ll give another if you miss it.

This screams that it isn’t Vapula. A “Great Duke of Hell” can’t explain something like that? Or show you with pictures and intent. That smells. Bad. I’d challenge “Vapula” on this. I’ve challenged them in my practice and will continue to.

Makes sense. It’s an altered enough state to let you sense and see other things.

Yes and I agree with @DarkestKnight that it stinks.

Because you’re not as limited. Doesn’t make you more powerful, though. You’re the one with the body, so making them come here automatically means they aren’t on the same playing field. You have power here, even if you can’t tap it.

There’s nothing that says you can’t ask for signs in the mundane world as you develop your senses.

2 Likes

Okay, cool. Thanks for all your insight @anon39079500 , it really helps! Ill keep all this in mind and will attempt to be more careful before I continue with what I’m doing.

Now, for anybody that has worked with Vapula before, did he have a high-pitched voice for you too? Cause maybe that could help draw some conclusions on whether it’s really him or not…

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

This isn’t reliable. Our minds interpret what our senses pick up - this includes everything from looks to smells to voices. It’s how the entity appears to us, not necessarily how they appear to someone else.

For example, how Archangel Ariel appears and sounds to me when I call her will be different from how she sounds when DarkestKnight calls her (and we both have).

2 Likes

Maybe you should look for another entity, maybe vapula is not powerful enough to help you go further
Also I think vapula is old friend of yours

Vapula is an old friend of mine? What do you mean?