Summoning Abaddon in Preparation of Gatekkeper Ritual

Right, I’ve had a standing relationship with Belial and Azazel, Azazel being my main man all this time, and so am preped in that area to do the Gatekeeper Ritual. I have made some really progress interms of relationship with both these Spirits and its been awesome.

Last night I did a summoning with Abaddon, and didn’t have too much info, on Him because I wanted to experience Him and see what He’s about.
Yes Heks enormous, yes He’s muscular and strong and has an of power and energy. Whereas it took me only minutes to fall asleep after ritual witht the other two, with Abaddon, it took well over an hour. I had a strange buzzing going on in m whole body. Eventually it wore off and I passed out.

He told me in ritual that I would need too endure some testing. I think He plans to ‘burn away’ some of my old shit. But I asked Him to go slowly because right now there is a lot going on for me and He yeilded.

I found Him really sweet, and soft spoken with a very imposing aura. He did not hestate to come when I called, and was almost curious about me, although I know He knew why I wanted Him there.

I have rings of power consecrated for Azazel and Belial. Once I have worked with the new gatekeeper I will consecrate one for Him too. Both Him and I feel that would be ideal.

Thanks to Abaddon!

5 Likes

Okay, its day 3 since the ritual. I’m feeling edgy and irritable. And I’m having dreams every night. I’m short tempered and a little over anxious.

Possible side effects of the summoning? Others around me are also dreaming. I have moments where I feel exhausted and those when I feel incredibly invigorated. I think this is what Bipolar feels like.
I have no idea what Abaddon is doing but He assures me it will end well.

1 Like

Very interesting!
Please keep us updated and let us know how it goes (if you don’t mind sharing.)

I was reading about rituals with Abbadon, and how having or using items which have been in battle very much heighten and help. Just found out my son has ACU’s which he wore during one of the worst firefights during his 4 tours, his wife said he would be more than happy to give them to me for my Abbadon workings. kinda worrisome though knowing how many times he could have been sent home in pieces and inanimate.

[quote=“Shayde, post:1, topic:6500”]Right, I’ve had a standing relationship with Belial and Azazel, Azazel being my main man all this time, and so am preped in that area to do the Gatekeeper Ritual. I have made some really progress interms of relationship with both these Spirits and its been awesome.

Last night I did a summoning with Abaddon, and didn’t have too much info, on Him because I wanted to experience Him and see what He’s about.
Yes Heks enormous, yes He’s muscular and strong and has an of power and energy. Whereas it took me only minutes to fall asleep after ritual witht the other two, with Abaddon, it took well over an hour. I had a strange buzzing going on in m whole body. Eventually it wore off and I passed out.

He told me in ritual that I would need too endure some testing. I think He plans to ‘burn away’ some of my old shit. But I asked Him to go slowly because right now there is a lot going on for me and He yeilded.

I found Him really sweet, and soft spoken with a very imposing aura. He did not hestate to come when I called, and was almost curious about me, although I know He knew why I wanted Him there.

I have rings of power consecrated for Azazel and Belial. Once I have worked with the new gatekeeper I will consecrate one for Him too. Both Him and I feel that would be ideal.

Thanks to Abaddon![/quote]

Hey my names Alastor I really need some help for doing this and I don’t know where to look for help. I don’t know how well I trust google and was looking on help. I want to summonn Abaddon but it would be my first demon… any advice

Very Interesting information Shayde.