Summoning a muse need advice and any experiences :thanks guys

Just wondering if anyone has summoned or worked with a muse ie. demon and how you did it?
We can summon a demon for wealth, money, power and material things etc, but what about a muse
A demon to enhance say your musical ability ? can a demon enhance your skills and say take what you already have to a whole new level? Love to hear form anyone who has called a demon for help in arts, or music?

Are you looking for a demon to inspire your creativity or to boost your ability? Any spirit can be a muse or inspiration to the artist. There are certain spirits whit teach the arts, they can be found pretty easily with a little googling. Paimon comes to mind as he teaches all arts.

Why not work with The Muses from the Greek pantheon?

Yes, I did. Amsariah. I evoked him when I was 18 to help me create amazing literary works.

The immediate effect was a poem that came to me during the evocation:

The razor doesn't kill me If it's me that wants to die. The vein tears open nicely I think I want to cry. Your world cannot touch me, Your God would not try; Your death can never have me When it's me that says goodbye. Your love has not betrayed me For I wished to have this pain. You never played those mind games 'Cause it's mine that is insane. I told you, you were very pretty Yet still so very plain. Now it's me here in this coffin, Now it's me that's slain. Your hell could never freeze me In this coldness that I love. The light could never blind me When I curse your god above. I find here in the darkness That I've no more tears to cry. But the razor cannot kill me If it's me that wants to die.

So, I wrote the poem down, looked at it, and thought, “WTF?” I’d written poems 20 times better than that. Is this the best that this spirit can do for me?

A couple weeks later, I came across the Demonic Church of the Meridian Order, which was a joke of an occult group, but it did have a few thousand members, and I did rise to the top pretty quickly, and was asked to write a lot of material for the church. Thus began my career as an occult author!

It’s hard to say that Amsariah was responsible for inspiring me in any way, besides a mostly-bad teenage angst poem. Then again, everything can be written off as coincidence until you begin to recognize co-incidence.

1 Like

I don’t suppose you’d consider publishing those poems would you?
<-----poetry freak. :slight_smile:

-TWF- Are you looking for a demon to inspire your creativity or to boost your ability?

I desire to boost my ability, with singing. I sing in a folk music group and they have asked me to be their lead singer : Tenor, I can sing very well but I want a spirit to teach me much, much more and take me to another level of singing as a tenor. Its not just the singing but Charisma, stage presence and to know how to draw the audience in by the singing etc etc

“There are certain spirits whit teach the arts, they can be found pretty easily with a little googling. Paimon comes to mind as he teaches all arts.”

I will start searching, Im only going to use his or her sigil not up to evocation just yet, looking forward to buy E.A. Mastering Evocation: Omnipotence