Summerland Elves

I got this sigil today. I was told that it’s for someone on this forum. I personally dont know anything them.

Cheers!
VP

4 Likes

Summerland as in the NeoWiccan concept of the Celtic Otherworld?

Though, more info might be better off given as I don’t know if posting this and saying it’s for someone on the forum is enough to not warrant some kind of caution.

2 Likes

Dude literally thank you as soon as I saw this I knew. Never heard “Summerland” before but I guess im about to get a crash course.

2 Likes

I was told by Arachne that that was all I’m allowed to say. Sorry.

Cheers!
VP

1 Like

I see, interesting.

1 Like

Just going to drop this here, because with the lack of information or knowledge about who this is for- anyone and everyone and most likely a bunch of newbies with no idea what they are doing…(elves seem to have some kind of fantastical fiction and everyone and their brothers uncle are drawn to them) will probably try to open this sigil and we don’t really know if it’s safe for anyone, anyone outside of the intended or what it does :grinning:

Just your friendly daily reminder to know how to do things safely, and preferably not summon up anything you are not sure you can banish. :grinning:

5 Likes

The Summerlands are the modern name for Tir na nog. It is not neowiccan, as it comes from legends that predate Wicca. It’s the place it is thought the Tuatha de Danann fled to after losing after Ireland was invaded and they became Fae as Irish lore tells it. These stories were recorded in modified form by Irish xtian monks so you have to read between the lines and be aware of the cultural imposition to get into it.

These are the inspiration for the high elves in Tolkien’s books.

2 Likes

They look like Link from Zelda only with pitch black eyes. They are also in my opinion sketchy as fuck. However they’re supposed to help people feel alive again. Help with depression and stuff.

Cheers!
VP

1 Like

The name summerland is neowiccan the concept itself is not. Which is pretty much what I said.

1 Like

This post is outdated in accuracy and information. Thanks :blush: