Suicide

I wish I could like this reply more than once. It absolutely would not be your self making those choices; at least not a clear, free version of your self. Any idea that your choices are your own under such circumstances is complete delusion.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been down this road before.
If you are considering suicide, ask yourself why. Are you trying to get away from something? Some situation?

2 Likes

Agreed, that description accurately reflects the state I found myself in more than once, where the notion of ALSO somehow being responsible for even more than I was already carrying would have tipped me over the edge.

And I also agree that terminal illness should carry no expectation of suicide, and that palliative care and quality of life matters more than anything.

4 Likes

Itā€™s been my observation thereā€™s a tendency for awakened souls on Earth to go through a period of suicidal thoughts. I was there big time but concluded that itā€™s best to let death come naturally. And that includes my soul as well, although I know a lot of people believe the soul is eternal.

Donā€™t do it brother, it would hurt and end up in hospital, the have to face the shrink, then those Bible bashers, and the shrink will put you in a psychiatric ward, then the people use to know you will start to think your a nutter, freak, for being a danger to your self, i agree with Lady eva getting help, get help in secretly, so you friends donā€™t know.

1 Like

I donā€™t recommend suicide. Under 99% of the circumstances. (The other 1% I would only justify if other forms of death would be otherwise inevitable and much more painful, but itā€™s extremely rare).

Just to answer your question; return to Chaos.

:joy:

I did have an idea that sprung as a random thought, what if you could attain great power with a ritual suicide. Something akin to shedding your mortal form and ascending into a powerful spirit or something.

7 Likes

Talk about a pass/fail scenario, lol.

@Anziel_Merkaba: did you see the new movie (remake) ā€œFlatliners?ā€ Thats essentially what they do, but not so much for spiritual powers. At some point they begin seeing Dead People.

Havenā€™t seen that, never even heard of it tbh.

Iā€™ve been down this road some and come up with 2 reasons why i wouldnā€™t: first causing undue grief to my mom and sister. Second, i want to know what happens next in this plane. Iā€™ll die sure enough in a way that I cant control later on.

Here is why I am against suicide; because life is a battle and I canā€™t wait to rip and tear the grim reaper to pieces in that purgatorial prison holding area.

Iā€™m going to slug in the face the first spirit I see upon dying and keep striking the fucker ā€¦ because Iā€™m DEAD!

Until that time I can fucking slug life and its obstacles and taunt all the entities in the omniverse. FUCK THEM BITCHES! Iā€™m alive and they ainā€™t.

So what my life sucks and Iā€™m poor with a broken foot living in a crappy situation where at times I hope a semi-truck rips my guts across the street while biking. Fucking Meh! In the last year my life has amplified in suckage 100xfold and gets worse every day.

BRING IT YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!!
Cause when I finally die Iā€™m going to rip every last fucking being to shreds until I get to Omni-god and end this paradoxical eternal viral nightmare sinking it into the void of Midnightā€¦ FOREVER!

So angel, demon, whateverā€¦ EXISTENCE GONNA DIE AND IM MAKING SURE YAā€™LL LOSE YOU BITCH FUCKS!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

2 Likes

In my experiences itā€™s as hard as fuck to pull off.
Your body instinctively wants to live and can take more abuse than you might think. In most cases ITS NOT A GOOD IDEA but under certain extreme circumstances I think it would be the only logical and humane solution. I honestly hate it though when people especially Christians go on about eternal punishments and call those who did die weak cowards. I think that is very disrespectful and ignorant of them. Who are they to judge what someone feels or decides about their own life? I stopped trying because I want to contribute to society, love someone and live to my fullest potential. Anyway thatā€™s my opinion.

2 Likes

Heya! As someone thatā€™s committed suicide more than once, everything goes black and dull- quietly or quickly depending on the method- and then you wake up the day before with the memories intact.

It solves precisely nothing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe you could. Astral travel and suck the energy from your own physical body.

I know a few people who committed suicide. None are in peace. You think you will be, but all of them have said they regret it.

1 Like

are you talking about departed souls? may you tell me in PM your experiences with said people? I am having moments where i may get suicidal, right now no though, today was a good day

In Thelema suicide isnā€™t a sin too but a choice.