Suicide on Halloween

Where exactly would I go if I had killed my self on Halloween? Would I be able to roam Earth for a few moments? Would I be able to see Lucifer or God? I honestly don’t want to live here anymore as my life isn’t really well so I’m here I guess trying to see what others will think will happen and can happen?

Talk to a professional about your suicidal inclinations; you might be making a mountain out of a molehill.

2 Likes

You need to talk to someone in suicide prevention. What you’re feeling is real, but it’s not healthy, and it can be made better. There are people you can talk to right now:

3 Likes

@Bleedingheart while you’re here please post an introduction in the New Magician Help & Introductions area as it’s one of the rules of this forum.

Tell us a bit more about yourself and any experience you might have in magick, Thank you.

2 Likes

@Bleedingheart hi, if this is more than a theoretical question and you’re having thoughts of hurting yourself, it is important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help, such as a crisis helpline in your country.

You already have some useful links given, and you could also visit this link to find the appropriate number:

If you feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call your local emergency number or go to your local hospital emergency room right away. If you are unsure of the right number to call, please visit this link and call the number next to the country where you are located:

This forum cannot assist you if you feel this way, we’re just not set up to support people in crisis, so please seek help from a medical professional if that’s where you’re at right now.

Here are some additional contacts:

US: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)

US LGBTQ Youth (the Trevor Project): 1-866-488-7386

US Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (press 1)

Canada: 1-800-784-2433

International: Befrienders Worldwide http://www.befrienders.org/

Australia: 13-11-14 (lifeline) or 1-800-55-1800 (kids help line for 5-25 yrs old)

UK Samaritans: 116 123 (UK) & 116 123 (ROI) free of charge, or e-mail: [email protected]

Almost every country has a similar crisis line and people who are waiting to hear you out, and help as much as possible.

This is also very thought-provoking, especially for anyone dealing with shame over feeling, or having felt, that their life had become unliveable: http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/2

2 Likes