Suhn'ta'lock info

Hi all

So I watched JS Garrett DIY ritual for Suhn’ta’lock and no enn was used he also left out incense as it makes him sneeze ( fair enough )

Wondering if anyone knows Suhn’ta’lock enn and what incense he likes…or where can i find out?

Thanks in advance

Suhn’ta’lock is a Nether Lord under Azazel, and can be found in the Book of Azazel by EA Koetting.

Enns come from the religious practice of demonolatry, and In EA’s particular system of evocation, they are not generally used. Instead, conjurations are spoken, and the spirits are commanded to come forth.

A lot of people make the mistake of assuming every demon has an enn and that enns are a necessary requirement for evocation, but they are not. You can call Suhn’ta’lock easily without one. All that is needed is his seal. I do recommend EA’s Incantation to Summon Forth though. It’s powerful and works for almost any entity.

4 Likes

@DarkestKnight that’s fabulous, thank you. Apologies for such a basic question, I shall have a look at this book.

1 Like

No need. It’s all good. That’s what we’re here for :slight_smile:

Hmm…I thought Suhn’tal’ock’s seal had been posted to the forum before but I can’t seem to find it in the search so perhaps I was mistaken :thinking:

Thank you… but I have the seal :grin:

1 Like

1 Like

@Xag_darklight
He can help with important insights

2 Likes

If you want to try EA’s incantation to summon forth, it’s number #4 at the bottom of this article:

1 Like

That’s really helpful, thank you so much

1 Like

Thank you @Rav

1 Like

We actually don’t have a whole lot of information about what incense these nethers want, but I would put in a ritual what Azazel likes as incense like dragon’s blood.

Ea Koetting When he actually discovered the spirits and was working with Azazel didn’t use incense as an offering to the spirits but he used it as a base of manifestation. in that manner, Copal Resin is the incense in question.

4 Likes

Fantastic thank you @Xag_darklight

3 Likes